Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 45

Thread: MSFS Manual

  1. Default

    The omission of a manual is shameful.

    However my question is this to those who have purchased this manual: IS IT WORTH IT?

  2. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dogdish View Post
    Does it bind itself into book form also? I thought not. Well do have a three hole punch and a ring binder.
    Yes, dogdish, they are on the next "page," if I'm not mistaken. But I'm often mistaken...Oh, I just remembered,--I can't come over to your house and put it all together for you--cause I prolly live 1200 miles or more away! jk, mate!
    Last edited by bushp04; 09-19-2020 at 05:26 PM.

    "Fly Southern, Y'all"

    bushp04

  3. #33

    Default MSFS2020 manual update available now at Flightsim.com Store

    Quote Originally Posted by Nels_Anderson View Post
    The new version is out now, with 28 additional pages added. You can go to your FlightSim.Com Store account and download it now.
    Hi Nels,

    If I download the manual from Flightsim.com Store tonight, will the 28 additional pages be included?

    Also, I would like to download the manual to my Ipad rather than Windows. Hoping not to sound TOO dumb, is this possible? Does Mac use a file extension other than .pdf? I can't think of it at the moment!

    Thanks,
    Len
    (bushp04)

    P.S. No worries vis-à-vis all the MSFS2020 complaints we've been reading about. As in every other FS, the kinks will get ironed out, I'm sure!
    Last edited by bushp04; 09-21-2020 at 12:18 AM.

    "Fly Southern, Y'all"

    bushp04

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    PanamaCity, Fl.
    Posts
    1

    Default

    I bought it. But can't find a way to update my version 1.0 to the newer 1.3. Help me please!

  5. #35
    Join Date
    May 1996
    Location
    FlightSim.Com World HQ
    Posts
    3,583
    Blog Entries
    22

    Default

    If you purchased from the FlightSim.Com store just login to your store account and download it again. You'll always get the latest version this way. This is how you update most things that you buy at the store.

    PDF is a pretty universal format. I'd be surprised if the iPad cannot display PDF.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Getting warmer now
    Posts
    8,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bushp04 View Post
    Also, I would like to download the manual to my Ipad rather than Windows. Hoping not to sound TOO dumb, is this possible? Does Mac use a file extension other than .pdf? I can't think of it at the moment!
    iPads can open PDFs just fine. You can transfer the files through iTunes (Windows), Finder (Mac) or a third party app such as Dropbox or OneDrive.

  7. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loki View Post
    iPads can open PDFs just fine. You can transfer the files through iTunes (Windows), Finder (Mac) or a third party app such as Dropbox or OneDrive.
    Thanks,Gary!

    "Fly Southern, Y'all"

    bushp04

  8. #38

    Default MSFS User Manual

    'Morning Nels,
    The User Manual will not download for me. I've tried about half a dozen times last night and this a.m., but no joy from store.flightsim.com. Do I have the name correct? Can I use my regular flight.sim username/password combo, or must it be different? Everything looking good--until I hit the check out button--then the whole screen crashes! Can I please get an assist? Would be much obliged!
    Thanks!
    Len
    (bush04)
    Last edited by bushp04; 09-22-2020 at 10:05 AM. Reason: spelling corrections

    "Fly Southern, Y'all"

    bushp04

  9. #39

    Default Is it worth it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mower View Post
    The omission of a manual is shameful.

    However my question is this to those who have purchased this manual: IS IT WORTH IT?
    Mower-

    I'll let you know if it ever downloads from store.flightsim.com.

    bushp04

    "Fly Southern, Y'all"

    bushp04

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bushp04 View Post
    'Morning Nels,
    The User Manual will not download for me. I've tried about half a dozen times last night and this a.m., but no joy from store.flightsim.com. Do I have the name correct? Can I use my regular flight.sim username/password combo, or must it be different? Everything looking good--until I hit the check out button--then the whole screen crashes! Can I please get an assist? Would be much obliged!
    Thanks!
    Len
    (bush04)
    Your account at the flightsim store is different than your regular flightsim login.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-25-2017, 09:39 AM
  2. Cannot open the manual, how to read the manual?
    By DreamFleet1 in forum FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions - DreamFleet 727
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-13-2004, 12:32 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-17-2003, 08:10 PM
  4. FS 2002 Manual Hardcopy
    By DrRon in forum The Outer Marker
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-04-2002, 05:02 PM
  5. FS2000 MANUAL
    By kertEetn in forum The Outer Marker
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-24-2001, 08:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •