MSFS2020 787 Cockpit

BillD22

Haven't seen many shots of the FS2020 787-10 so here are a couple showing off the cockpit in case anyone's interested.

This was my first flight with the 787 so I just tried out a few basic flight and MCP functions. The graphics are impressive but a bunch of the panel switches and functions are INOP. But as time goes by I'm guessing a lot of these are going to become functional either by official updates or community action.

The flight plan was San Francisco (KSFO) to Tokyo Narita (RJAA). These shots are from various parts of the initial climb portion of the flight which was the only part of the 4300 mile flight I did.

71.jpg

72.jpg

73.jpg

74.jpg

75.jpg

76.jpg

Edited by BillD22

Nice shots!

BTW: Narita isn't the prettiest airport I've been in. But it is a gateway to the Ginza, which will out geek any geek that ever shops there.

Fancy cars parked on the streets all with keys left in the ignition, most with lots of fancy expensive electronic device boxes in plan sight through unlocked doors, at 03:00. And yes, the stores were still open!! The sidewalks still crowded and apparently none of that expensive stuff normally ever gets stolen there!!!

Can you imagine an experience like that in Times Square or Piccadilly??

That's a sight I'll never forget!! :eek::eek:

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Great shots of the 787 vc! I am hoping a mod team starts working on the 787 in the future.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

So much detail in this new sim. I will be in it sometime next year :)

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]