I USED TO BE PRO JETLINERS, NOW i KEEP WANTING WARBIRDS!

Warbirds are like an addiction, I need to find a way to occasionly shake them off, and fly some of my much neglected Jetliners! Here are just a couple pics of one warbird I love to shoot ILS landings at Charleston, SC RWY 33.

2019-3-5_14-49-17-912.jpg

2019-3-5_14-53-50-22.jpg

2019-3-5_15-1-23-793.jpg

I thought when I retired, I would have time for them all! NOT! Good thing I don't do this in real life, I'd probably never return home! :rolleyes:

Rick :cool:

Different strokes for different folks, Rick. You can't let yourself get too up tight about these things.

Perhaps a little rest at that little white cottage in the woods might help.

Your helpful Uncle Jim.

Happiness is FSX Steam and Windows 7 . :)

Yep, someone got me starting to look at the war birds too! :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Different strokes for different folks, Rick. You can't let yourself get too up tight about these things.

Perhaps a little rest at that little white cottage in the woods might help.

Your helpful Uncle Jim.

OMG, now his highness has you walking in the woods to the little white cottage?:rolleyes: Next thing, you will be calling me Jonathan or Samuel, unbelievable!:rolleyes:

Me get too tight up, I know someone who refuses to fly a flight sim aircraft because the ailerons and rudders don't go in the right direction! Good in RW flying, but not to get too tight up when it comes to flight sim aircraft!

I do appreciate you trying to be my helpful Uncle Jim, but, I think I will get thru this someway, but not looking for a little white cottage!

Your distant nephew Rick! :cool:

No, I draw the line with Connies! When they get that large, I will go back to my Boeing and Airbus aircraft!

Thanks just the same, Jan!

Rick :cool:

Hey, don't knock the Connies! Great flying aircraft.;) Jan needs pontoons on his!:rolleyes:

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Archived