Something old, but new to my collection.

After spending some time with the Boeing KC 135, I wanted to find a Boeing 707, which the KC135 is derived from (I think?)

This is a big aircraft, but it does fly as well as the KC135.

2022-7-20_23-56-47-952.jpg

I keep telling myself, "AW, one more added to the herd won't hurt anything! BUT, at some point, I got to STOP!:rolleyes:

Rick :cool:

Great shot of the 707!

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

Very nice Rick. The 707 is one of my favorites. Was the granddaddy of all modern swept wing airliners (and the KC-135).

I agree with Bill!

One of the other things I loved about the 707 was the size of the seats. Even in the back you had a wider seat and a big console between the seats that was probably bigger than a typical 1st Class Seat on anything flying today. And certainly more room than on any single aisle 1st Class plane seat I've ever flown in.

And yes, that's a great in air shot as well!

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Actually the 707 was derived from the KC-135. In fact the USAF won a court case and financial awards for the R&D / prototype design funding they paid into the KC-135 development program

Interesting! I never heard that before. But it does make sense.

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.