Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Complaint Threads....Asobo does not visit here, so MODERATORS, Please take action

Default The Complaint Threads....Asobo does not visit here, so MODERATORS, Please take action

And can we put a stop to them all? Since the last update there's been nothing BUT complaints in this forum, and people saying, I'm going back to ---- weather it be, FSX, FS9, Prepar3d Etc....

Can you make it a rule to not put those posts on these forums? It doesn't do good to announce it....Just do what you're going to do and go from there!

You should do your griping on Asobo's main page, flightsimulator.com, because I really doubt they even visit here!!!

Thanks...

I agree totally. I think this forum is for seeking help. Not making proclamations. Make your announcements elsewhere. Perhaps in the FS9 forum.
    MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus Motherboard, I9-10900K 5.3 Ghz, 64 GB 3200 DDR4 Ram, Nvidia RTX 2080 8GB Ram, 2 x 1 TB NVMe M.2 Drives, 850W P/S, HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

I've never been able to register for the Microsoft MSFS forum. Other people have this problem too. But looking at how many airports Asobo knows have been missing since last Augusts launch, that haven't been added, I don't think Asobo cares what people post.

Perhaps its frustration coming out?

I can attest to the frustration factor. This last update was a nightmare for a LOT of us. Yes, I was at the point of giving up, but thankfully the hotfix actually worked so I could download everything.

I just ignore the complaints. If a thread goes off on a tangent I don't like, I just go back to the main page
    Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce GTX 1660, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler

I don’t. either. Especially forums where they DON’T go. Those complaint posts and posts saying going back to should be done there. Maybe then they’d rrealize

Blog Entries

Sometimes people just need to vent. Unless these messages are totally taking over the forum I don't see much harm. Just ignore messages you are not interested in.

Nels look at the latest post in this forum by VFRguy. His says it all....just one of the many of his types.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyJohnJohn View Post
    Nels look at the latest post in this forum by VFRguy. His says it all....just one of the many of his types.
    There's nothing offensive in VFRguy's post - but there IS in yours. Pack it in.
    Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."
    Xbox Series X and a big smile! Gigabyte Aorus GA-Z270X-Gaming 7, Intel i5-7600k 3.80GHz, NZXT X62 Kraken, 32Gb Corsair DDR4 3000, 2x 2TB Samsung Hybrid SSD's, LG DVDRW, NVidia GTX1050Ti 4Gb, CH Yoke & Pedals, Dell P2815Q 28" 4k, Win 10 Pro x64

I felt the same way about lawn darts. Then a few kids lost an eye and all the complaining started.

I DEMAND NO NEGATIVE POST ABOUT LAWN DARTS!!

Quote Originally Posted by tiger1962 View Post
    There's nothing offensive in VFRguy's post - but there IS in yours. Pack it in.
    You know you sound like a complete hypocrite telling me there is but not in others? Who are you to tell me what to say and not you? LOL. Really, grow up sir - if it bothers you, move on like they tell everyone else TIM!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast