Chitty Chitty Ikon Ikon

azzaro

Today I went off to find Mad King Ludwig's Neuschwanstein Castle. An iconic building should be seen with an Ikon-ic plane.

Notice I didn't fly at dusk to make my shots seem more impressive, like some people do... :mad: I flew at dawn! :o-- Bob

2020 (399).jpg

2020 (400).jpg

2020 (401).jpg

2020 (403).jpg

2020 (405).jpg

2020 (406).jpg

2020 (407).jpg

2020 (408).jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Thank you for the compliment. I've been called many things but rarely human. :confused:

As to your question, generally speaking dawn tends to get lighter over time and dusk darker.

At least that's how it works on your planet :rolleyes: -- Bob-El (son of Jor-El)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Very cool find! :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you for the compliment. I've been called many things but rarely human. :confused:

As to your question, generally speaking dawn tends to get lighter over time and dusk darker.

At least that's how it works on your planet :rolleyes: -- Bob-El (son of Jor-El)

Never dawned on me, but at the right moment in time they kinda look alike, right? Now just say yes. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Beautiful captures of Neuschwanstein Bob. :cool::cool: Saw it for real back in 1977. His first digs were Hohenschwangau, just not as impressive as his later one. But Lake Starnberg would capture him forever. :(
The location couldn't possibly be better. If money were no object I would build something grand there as well... And they called me mad! Muaa ha ha... :pilot: :eek: -- Bob

(with helipad and secret underground lair — sharks with frikkin' lasers!)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]