fsscr007.jpg

fsscr008.jpg

fsscr010.jpg

fsscr011.jpg

fsscr012.jpg

fsscr013.jpg

fsscr014.jpg

fsscr015.jpg

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice shots!! Especially the Baron at Sunset!! :cool:;)

Michael

Thanks! That is also my favorite.

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Super flight David, with very nice screen shots!!!!!!!!

Thanks John!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Splendid captures David, well done! :)

Thanks Adam!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I like your Baron David. Great night shots. :cool:

Thanks again Larry!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Very nice David! That red on white Baron really stands out well!

Rick :cool:

Thank you Rick!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice set David! Night's hard to capture, but you did it quite well!

Thank you much. Thank Paint Shop for that. Have to do fade correction on those night shots or they come out way to dark.

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice David!

Those evening shots popped right out!

You're going to have fall colors soon there!

Thank you much! I did a flight to southeast Missouri on Sunday and the trees were already changing in the sim. :eek:

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you much! I did a flight to southeast Missouri on Sunday and the trees were already changing in the sim. :eek:

Actually that shouldn't be too big a surprise. I Just heard from a friend of mine who drove to the left coast to visit relatives. He's now stranded in a Holiday Inn off I-80 which is closed because of the heavy snows. And yes, this is only 8 September!! They only have heat (power) an hour or so per six hours a day and he and his wife have nothing to wear except shorts, tank tops, etc. And yes Denver, has had more than a 90 degree change in temperature in the last 24 hours!

In 1993 my wife and I bought a new boat. We and a friend took it up about 30 river miles northeast for a three day All Hallows Day weekend. When we arrived in Madison Indiana on Friday it was at least 75 degrees. When we awoke the next morning there was over six (6) inches of snow on our boat!!

On Sunday morning we made the return trip to our marina and found many members there sun bathing in the warm air. They totally freaked out when they saw all the snow still on our boat!!! And yes, that's only 30 river miles or maybe 15 actual miles from where are marina was!!

Sometimes the weather can fool us all!

Edited by Rupert
Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Actually that shouldn't be too big a surprise. I Just heard from a friend of mine who drove to the left coast to visit relatives. He's now stranded in a Holiday Inn off I-80 which is closed because of the heavy snows. They only have heat (power) an hour or so per six hours a day and he and his wife have nothing to wear except shorts, tank tops, etc. And yes Denver, has had more than a 90 degree change in temperature change in the last 24 hours!

Yes, I heard about that. Quite chilly here near Detroit. Surprised the heck out of me.

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes, I heard about that. Quite chilly here near Detroit. Surprised the heck out of me.

It's about 90 here in Kentucky. But from looking at the weather charts, that will hugely change! It is that time of the year!!

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

It's about 90 here in Kentucky. But from looking at the weather charts, that will hugely change! It is that time of the year!!

Seems kind of early for me. I thought it just turned summer :confused:

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]