Vickers Viking BL17 Woles Head

ColR1948

While I don't want to fuel this obsession, the planes are really odd and interesting.

Not to pump up your ego but I'm quite digging the theme. It's fracking good, in fact! :cool:

Been a gas viewing the them, and when the're fossils we can say, "oils well that ends well". -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Another classic Col. I must say that Bob must be well lubed today :D

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great looking paint on the Viking Col. :cool: :cool: There was and still is a "Wolfs Head" Oil company.

Col - +1 with Larry. That's an "F" behind her arm, Wolf's Head. But that okay, it's still a very nice livery on the Vickers. AND, a pretty good oil back in it's day, from what I understand!

Rick

Ah! Now I feel an idiot, my ignorance not knowing these US oil companies, plus again you should be able to edit your own posts but the forum mechanism won't let you.

I resurrected a thread in the 'Comments' section on this subject, I doubt I'll be making anymore posts after this, I bet a lot of people have had a good laugh at my ignorance, so it may be a while before you see me on here again if ever.

Many of you have been good friends and I wish you all well in the future.

Col.

Edited by ColR1948

Thanks, Col, no, no ignorance, don't say that. Look at your logo, unless you knew it was Wolf's Oil, it could easily be mistaken, as you did, but she had her arm in the way! Just tell everyone that you were only seeing if we were paying attention!

AND, I agree with the editing. The system allows you to edit the body of the post, but not the title! It should let you edit the title also! It's happened to me also, and had me thinking like you are! I don't care, I think you created a very nice livery and keep them coming! We will edit for you! :rolleyes:

Rick :cool: