This would be a nice addition to anyone's 4th of july party!

Hey, let's all celebrate the 4th of July. I'm Dutch, and we were very lucky to have the US as a good friend in WW2. After this has been said, the 4th of July is also my birthday! So: let's all celebrate together so Dominic has no need to close this post! :):) I do like the B-25 btw.
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey, let's all celebrate the 4th of July. I'm Dutch, and we were very lucky to have the US as a good friend in WW2. After this has been said, the 4th of July is also my birthday! So: let's all celebrate together so Dominic has no need to close this post! :):) I do like the B-25 btw.

Well, happy Birthday, buddy!:D Oh, boy...cake and ice cream! Or would that be stroopwaffels and beer?

P.S. Great shot of the B-25;)

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

This isn't the place and I will try to remember that!!

Hey! I wouldn't be the French guy who pushes for bad behavior on the forum :):), but until now, there are already been some posts evoking that or this -- like how aerial world evolved, or some nuke plant, etc. -- as that did not pose much problem. Why, this one did. Maybe you hit some sore point?! :pilot:

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Hey! I wouldn't be the French guy who pushes for bad behavior on the forum :):), but until now, there are already been some posts evoking that or this -- like how aerial world evolved, or some nuke plant, etc. -- as that did not pose much problem. Why, this one did. Maybe you hit some sore point?! :pilot:

It's okay Gerard, we did raise some points in this forum thread that weren't related and would be better served elsewhere! We can be bad boys at times, and we need people like Dominic to keep us in line! I can live with that, no problem!

Rick :cool:

I can live with that, no problem!

It should not be much to me to answer to that :):) , but the better one clings to aviation, the better it is, generally! Politics is much volatile :cool: (albeit in France, we like talking politics :cool: ) I was just wondering that the sore point was, apparently, July 4th and a B-25. And on the other hand, I reiterate that I agree totally with Rupert's assertion :) At last, on the other hand, as I'm mostly the sole French guy on the forum, I won't take all the world' sins on my shoulders :):):)

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Gerard - And I too, agree with Michael's assertion! But I also agree, too, there is a time and place to voice your feelings! A lot going on in this world today, and many of us don't like what we see! At least going to the forum, we can escape some of that and go to a place like this to talk about one of things we truly love. Aircraft and flying!

Gerard, have a nice day! It is the 4th of July holiday and I hope we can all have a safe and enjoyable one! - Rick :cool:

Awesome

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived