Virus warning!

ScottishMike

What virus protection are you using.

I wonder if those getting the message are using the same protection program?

Always Aviate, then Navigate, then Communicate. And never be low on Fuel, Altitude, Airspeed, or Ideas.

phrog x 2.jpg

Laptop, Intel Core i7 CPU 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz, 8GB RAM, 64-bit, NVIDIA GeoForce MX 130, Extra large coffee-black.

Just downloaded a few files with no issues, including the one that zippy downloaded.

DuckDuckGo for browser and Norton 360.

image.thumb.jpeg.37be82c4cc6d9bf49470d5753092935c.jpeg

Always Aviate, then Navigate, then Communicate. And never be low on Fuel, Altitude, Airspeed, or Ideas.

phrog x 2.jpg

Laptop, Intel Core i7 CPU 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz, 8GB RAM, 64-bit, NVIDIA GeoForce MX 130, Extra large coffee-black.

I just got the same thing downloading a new livery for the Gaggle.  Using Firefox on W8.1.  First time I've ever gotten a warning from anything I've ever downloaded from FlightSim.com.  It turned out that I already had the file, so I kept the one I had, scanned it with Avast (clean), and installed it with no problems.

Out of curiosity I just tried a random download, it came through but was held in quarantine with a malware notice, I clicked "allow" and got it, ran a malware scan and it was clean.

So something has been done here in the past few days that the browsers do not like.