DASH-7

BillD22

Great pics Bill, and not just because that TransWorld Express livery has my initials on the tail! I'm sorely tempted to buy this one but it's getting mixed reviews to say the least - I suspect that's mainly due to the lack of a manual. May I ask how YOU find the Dash 7 so far?

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Thanks, Tim.  Haven't had time to do much more than download and do a quick cockpit scan and "walk around."  Nice external visuals.  Cockpit OK.

Haven't seen any reviews so not sure what gripes may be out there.  There isn't a manual per se that comes with it but there is a Quick Start guide with checklists, cold engine start procedures, and miscellaneous buttons for doors, etc.  Enough to get you going.

I managed to find and download a RW Dash-7 flight manual so will see how that lines up with the FS2020 model when I get some flying time.  Currently executing a lengthy list of "honey do's" so no flying in the immediate future 😀

Been waiting for this one for a while.

• Like 1

Thanks Bill, I'll stay tuned! I was waiting for the BBS Short 330/360 when the Dash 7 appeared - I'm into regional/exec turboprops and jets so the Dash 7 is a must-have really - the problem being that it's my wife's birthday and our wedding anniversary this month so what's a poor simmer to do?

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

18 hours ago, tiger1962 said:

Thanks Bill, I'll stay tuned! I was waiting for the BBS Short 330/360 when the Dash 7 appeared - I'm into regional/exec turboprops and jets so the Dash 7 is a must-have really - the problem being that it's my wife's birthday and our wedding anniversary this month so what's a poor simmer to do?

You might try buying it for her?  I'd be interested in how that turns out.   

• Haha 1
Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.