Corsairs

Oh dear, about third of all posts on the first screenshot page were started by me. If you think I'm overdoing it, just say so, OK?

VF10 (5011)

VF10 (0001)

VF10 (0004)

211 (0006)

211 (0004)

211 (0001)

Slapping paint on flightsim models

you'll find all my FSX/P3D repaints here and all my MSFS repaints here.

4 hours ago, jankees said:

Oh dear, about third of all posts on the first screenshot page were started by me. If you think I'm overdoing it, just say so, OK?

VF10 (5011)

VF10 (0001)

VF10 (0004)

211 (0006)

211 (0004)

211 (0001)

If you continue with the quality shots of Corsairs, Crusaders, and everything else such as shown here, I can't imagine anyone would want to quash them!!  I say KEEP THEM COMING!!

Michael

4 hours ago, jankees said:

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

5 minutes ago, Rupert said:

I say KEEP THEM COMING!!

I 100% agree. You have met a rare criterium, the ability to offer both quantity and quality.

Always Aviate, then Navigate, then Communicate. And never be low on Fuel, Altitude, Airspeed, or Ideas.

phrog x 2.jpg

Laptop, Intel Core i7 CPU 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz, 8GB RAM, 64-bit, NVIDIA GeoForce MX 130, Extra large coffee-black.

49 minutes ago, mrzippy said:

Wish I had a full head of coarse-hairs!

Then then you would be Hair-rier. 

image.jpeg.2d1afd24076078b4d3e5872bf5170e48.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Always Aviate, then Navigate, then Communicate. And never be low on Fuel, Altitude, Airspeed, or Ideas.

phrog x 2.jpg

Laptop, Intel Core i7 CPU 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz, 8GB RAM, 64-bit, NVIDIA GeoForce MX 130, Extra large coffee-black.

Thank you Jan.

Not only is the aircraft near prefect, but to anyone who's been to Quantico, so much is recognizable. HQ building, the PX (post exchange), Henderson Hall, OCS, AWS, and so much more.

You can even see where Samuel Langley made his successful unmanned aerodrome flights, catapulted from a vessel in 1896, between the island under the Corsair's tail and the shoreline.

phrog x 2.jpg

On 4/29/2023 at 6:48 PM, PhrogPhlyer said:

Thank you Jan.

Not only is the aircraft near prefect, but to anyone who's been to Quantico, so much is recognizable. HQ building, the PX (post exchange), Henderson Hall, OCS, AWS, and so much more.

You can even see where Samuel Langley made his successful unmanned aerodrome flights, catapulted from a vessel in 1896, between the island under the Corsair's tail and the shoreline.

+1!  And sadly, a Corsair is among several craft I wanted to fly but never got the shot!  I had hoped for a career of flying anything I could get into for the Corps but the V.C. had other ideas.

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

On 4/30/2023 at 1:47 PM, jankees said:

I made another

Nicely done. Vertical stabilizer colors identifies it as being from the USS Essex (CV9) in 1945.

phrog x 2.jpg