Planes suddenly pulling to the right on takeoff

help.

i just like hoping the plane, any plane and selecting co-pilot and talking off on a flight plan and enjoying the scenery and performance of the aircraft! All of a sudden my planes start pulling to the right and skipping through the infield and of course aborting takeoff! I have no idea as to why! can anyone help me avoid a Hugh download and reinstall? i have Thrustmeter office captain TCA HOTAS . I did do some minor changes to my controller assignments! since the planes are pulling to the left, could this be a controller issue? again i need help!

Win 10 64 bit, I 9 processor, 32 ram, NVidia 9085E, 3 gig SST drive

If misery loves company I'm here. My installation has had similar issues for some time now and I thought it was only my system. What helped me get in the air was only use C&D starts. Runway TO with engines running guarantees failure. Don't take off from addon airports; i.e., Community Folder installs.

That's the best I've come up with so far. Oddly enough, once it's flying I can land at addon airports without issues. I have no idea what's going on.

I've had MSFS for a year and all this started after update after update after update . . . ad nauseam.

ACER AN517-54-700X laptop and installed MSFS under WIN 11 HDMI to 48" TV

Works real good lasts a long time. (former) Mooney M20E owner and driver. IFR Rated.[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Check to make sure an update did not change your settings. Particularly check that you are in Modern flight model and not Legacy. Also check that you are not in developer mode? If none of that is the issue, make sure you have not created an inadvertent double mapped assignment.
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

I did do some minor changes to my controller assignments! since the planes are pulling to the left, could this be a controller issue? again i need help!

Only just noticed this on a re-read of your post, single engined Prop planes with a clockwise prop rotation (when viewed from the cockpit) will exhibit a pull to the left during take off, this is something that you correct with control inputs not by changing the setup or calibration of your controls, this may be your problem

Edited by Hyperdark

All sorted now folks. It was a case of me not setting up my Cirrus cockpit camera views currently in the numeric keypad. I realised that some of them already had some control surface actions already present which must have conflicted with my new camera view bindings, so all I did was delete all these to leave just the camera view for that particular key. I thought I'd taken all this into account when setting up the views, but apparently not. Funny thing is some other aircraft bindings (e.g. TBM) still have some of the same original set up, yet it is not adversly affected as the Cirrus was.