Nice X-Country Aircraft

FSX - FSX General Aviation

FSX Meyers 200D Update

[ Download | View ]

Name: meyers_200dupx.zip

Size: 9,062,577 Date: 10-09-2021 Downloads: 280

FSX Meyers 200D Update. This is an update for FSX of the Meyers 200D by Tim Conrad. I have given it a 2D panel; changed the size and position of the GPS; added a VC light; added a HUD in a window; adjusted the contact points; and I updated the flight dynamics. The model will not work in FS2004. By Bob Chicilo.

More Details

6 Comments

I believe I download this, the update by Bob Chicilo, as I made positive comments about it. There is another in this site's library which I cannot say one way or the other how that compares, but it has many downloads with very few comments. I chose Bob's update and am very pleased with it. I did make some minor changes, doing away with the HUD which I wasn't crazy over, but Bob seems to like it in his offerings!:rolleyes:

Botton line, I think either download will serve you well!

Rick :cool::cool:

Edited by Downwind66
additional comments and spelling

Thanks Charlie, Michael and Jan!

Jan, as with most of Bob's updates, you get the whole aircraft. It's a nice flier, and for a single retractable, it will scoot along at a good clip!

Charlie - I'm with you Partner on the hair comment. So far, I have managed to keep the hair on the sides and back of the head, but the top, forget about it, gone! Somebody told me years ago, "God made a few perfect heads, the rest he added hair!" I don't know, it's less shampoo we have to use?:rolleyes:

Okay, guys, later!

Rick :cool:

Technically, FSX wasn't merged into anything! FSX and versions prior to have been using this forum for years! Long before the 2020 version ever came out!:rolleyes:

Rick :cool:

Well spoken Rick!

Having said that, I've been posting here for a while and I've seen shots from many different flight sims here including P3D, X-Plane, and probably others whose name I don't remember off hand. Plus an occasional post showing RW photos, train sims, boat/ship navigation sims, etc. not directly related to a flight sim at all.

I hope we're still brave enough to share the sims we enjoy with others! And that we can still enjoy what other simmers choose to share with us! IMO no one gains anything by setting arbitrary brand or date limits on anyone's posts.

Michael

Edited by Rupert
Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.