Scusate ma capita solo a me di vedere la città di Firenze con montagnole e guglie che si innalzano dai monumenti (Cupola, Ponti, ecc)

Vorrei capire se è un grosso bug di MSFS 2020 o cosa.!!!!!!

Me lo fa con due schede grafiche diverse ?????

Qualcuno può verificare per favore?

Grazie

Sorry but it just happens to me to see the city of Florence with mounds and spiers that rise from the monuments (Dome, Bridges, etc.)

I would like to understand if it is a big bug of MSFS 2020 or what. !!!!!!

Does it do it to me with two different graphics cards ?????

Can anyone please check?

Thank you

Sì, è un bug, si spera che l'ultimo aggiornamento risolva alcuni dei peggiori errori.

Yes it's a bug, hopefully the latest update will fix some of the worst errors.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Thanks but all the credit goes to Google Translate! All I can say in Italian is Yes and No :rolleyes: Mind you I can ask for beer in 24 different languages... just say "beer"!!!

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Mind you I can ask for beer in 24 different languages... just say "beer"!!!

My sister, who was a Spanish major in college, had a little difficulty in Barcelona a few years ago. After checking out the Gaudi park where several of his innovative houses were, we stopped for a beer in a local bar. She proceeded to order birrias instead of cervezas. Birria is a type of Mexican stew sometimes made with goat. (birria de chivo)

Will check my wording...hang in there!;)

Italy is easy...Peroni or Moretti!

Edited by mrzippy

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️