Where's the "manual?"

Users in Europe that elected the 10-DVD boxed version of FS 2020 reportedly get a "printed manual" in the box.

Here in the US, I'd have thought that we'd at least get online access to a PDF of that manual, but I cannot locate one. Does it exist? If so, where?

Also, most Microsoft programs have several printed books of different lengths available before the programs like Office and the individual apps within are even launched. Now, even after launch, I find not a single book on MS FS 2020. I found the configuration of an unlisted controller so confusing and stupefying that I had to give up. Man, could I use a book or manual on this sim. How can you RTFM when there is no M?

Ryzen 5800X, RTX 3080, 32GB RAM (3600),EVGA 850W Gold PSU, Gigabyte X570 Master mb, Noctua NH-U12A, Samsung 1TB 970 EVO+ PCIEe 3, D: drive 1TB PNY PCIe 3, Honeycomb yoke and throttle quadrant, LG 34" ISP 1440 monitor, Internet 230 Mbs over Wi-Fi

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

10 lbs. that's heavy! ;)

Guess that's about $13.24 USD to you and me!

BTW, I just found it, don't ENDORSE it :)

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

"This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.

Error code: 2C171/1"

You need to be registered and logged in to the Orbx forums for the link to work.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

the flying lessons are good to get started, if you never done a flightsim.

i find this very easy to use.

And if you ever have done a flight sim you'll find it very difficult to use.

Intel 10700K @ 5.0 Ghz, Asus Maxumus XII Hero MB, Noctua NH-U12A Cooler, Corsair Vengence Pro 32GB 3200Mhz, Geforce RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, and other good stuff.

You need to be registered and logged in to the Orbx forums for the link to work.

Try this: https://orbxsystems.com/forum/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=118932

Intel 10700K @ 5.0 Ghz, Asus Maxumus XII Hero MB, Noctua NH-U12A Cooler, Corsair Vengence Pro 32GB 3200Mhz, Geforce RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, and other good stuff.

Pdf or text files are many times not enough clear with all the switches and actions required

Developpers know this and they know soon Youtube is flooded with tutorials by users themselves for every aspect of the game. Thats the manual. Videos. Live practice lessons. Its called Youtube

Kapitan

Anything I say is...not as serious as you think

"This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.

Error code: 2C171/1"

Search for a recent post by Mr Zippy, he posted the link for download

Kapitan

Anything I say is...not as serious as you think

Text files are sometimes not enough, but they do help. I bought the FSX 20 from the developers and they have an obligation to provide me with guidance and not let me go too far until I lose patience. The simulator takes a long time to open and every mistake made is hell, start over. And look that my DELL is cutting edge, both in video card as processor and 4k screen. A lot of disregard for the simulators.