2 pics: LOOK FOR THE DIFFERENCES!

Only 2 pics. And I'm certainly not happy! If I find the one who's responsible for this........ And it's NOT the first time here!

I visited Helgoland because I had a very important business lunch. I anchored my beautifully restored piece of Aviation history near the airport and took a boat to the main island. We had a long business related conversation and the lady insisted on a dinner at the same restaurant. Just after the sun went down we took the boat to my beloved plane. You can imagine I'm NOT amused you hear!! A big reward for an honest friend here who tells me who did this!

Please click on the pics to enlarge.

BEFORE:

01.jpg

AFTER: :mad::mad:

03.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Did someone forget the drain plug? :D

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Bought you a present! Builds up arm strength! :eek:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]218208[/ATTACH]

With 400ml pump, that's going to be a lot of pumping. But with that being a French plane, perhaps G'erard could lend a hand. :p:p;) Perhaps with a 2nd pump.

I'm tied up here so I'll miss out. I'd have loved to come and cheer!!!! :p

BTW: Jan that old Maule of yours is still in France as well. I left it on one of the Alps. I don't remember which one.

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Zippy, thanks so much for the pump, I will take it with me on every flight :cool:

Gerard: yes, a French plane? Must be a life changing event for you, even French planes do sink. ;)

Michael: Aosta? :mad: Shame on you mister, everybody knows I'm a hard working and honest businessman! PAH! And YES I'm expecting you to do some pumping on the Catalina!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

yes, a French plane? Must be a life changing event for you, even French planes do sink. ;)

Likely a error somewhere, by someone! :cool:

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Perhaps the “lady’s” husband was a bit upset...;)

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

What? She told me she was single! Oeps! I think I'll manage to blame you somehow..:confused:[/QUO

Another old guy chasing skirts! And she was no lady, she was another guys wife!! :p

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

What? She told me she was single! Oeps! I think I'll manage to blame you somehow..:confused:

It will probably work in well with Andy’s on-going drama!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Bought you a present! Builds up arm strength! :eek:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]218208[/ATTACH]

Charlie - Just last week I saw a couple with one of those small diameter bicycle pumps you see mounted to the frame of a bike. They were trying to inflate a flat tire on an automobile. Even my wife remarked, "That's going nowhere in a hurry!"

I think Jan would be in just as much trouble trying to bail water out of the fuselage of the aircraft with what you have offered! Hey, what's the saying?

"It's the thought that matters!"

Rick :cool:

Edited by Downwind66

Charlie - Just last week I saw a couple with one of those small diameter bicycle pumps you see mounted to the frame of a bike. They were trying to inflate a flat tire on an automobile. Even my wife remarked, "That's going nowhere in a hurry!"

I think Jan would be in just as much trouble trying to bail water out of the fuselage of the aircraft with what you have offered! Hey, what's the saying?

"It's the thought that matters!"

Rick :cool:

Yep, a nice, little canoe/kayak bailing pump! That should help his hineyness to bulk up a bit in his advancing years! :rolleyes:

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️