New Quay Cornwall to Vagar Faroe Islands short hopping it. Leg #1

As many of you know, I love low level flying! For one thing as an old chopper guy, that's what I'm most comfortable doing.;) So I'm in the process of stopping at various airports from New Quay, through Ireland and eventually ending in the Faroe Islands. Since it's too early in the RW to see any color in Feb. and March I've taken the liberty to select Spring like weather.

This is the first installment. If I live long enough and don't get too sidetracked, we may make it to Vagar one of these days.

Michael

BTW: I'm spending us into the poor house buying ORBX scenery all over the world. What you'll be seeing in these episodes is more of the same.

1 Mag check at EGHQ.jpg

2 Ready For Rotation.jpg

3 Climbing out.jpg

4.jpg

5 Tower view final.jpg

6 terminal.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Edited by Rupert
Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Great idea! Looking forward to following your progress. Hope you bought the scenery during their leap year sale :D

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Oh man!!???? I JUST SPENT SEVERAL AGONIZING MOMENTS REVIEWING THE PEERHOVEN HOUSE OF HORRORS!! I'M NOT AT ALL SURE I SHOULD EVEN CONTINUE TO FAROE! SOME THINGS/PEOPLE ARE BETTER LEFT DEAD!!??

Michael

Great idea! Looking forward to following your progress. Hope you bought the scenery during their leap year sale :D

Actually I almost always buy these on sale. Having said that, I haven't bought anything lately. I'm waiting to see what works with the new, if it ever arrives, Flight Sim.

All my ORBX scenery was bought at least a year ago. Most much older than that. If anyone is really looking for good scenery of Scotland I heartily recommend Scotflight!! They also have a version which was designed to complement the ORBX scenery. Lots of great scenery. They corrected many others' scenery errors, show the canal system very well, and even have the Falkirk Wheel!! They're a couple of college professors who do scenery as a side thing. Great to work with!!

Michael