Mirage over Japan

kalizzi

Once in a blue moon I like to take a ride in this sports car, my M2M Mirage 2000. She is wearing the eye catching livery of Japanese Self Defence Force. I am flying this baby so slow that it has auto-deployed the spoilers, its the effect of flying DC3s and C46s all the time. I remember long ago flying in a fixed wing aircraft with a helicopter jock in control, and how he used to bleed the speed on short final to the extent the stall warnings start to shout and me begging him to add power. Sorta draws parallels with when someone like me flies a supersonic fighter.

M2k_Jap.jpg

Happy new year to all of you folks. :pilot: :cool::cool:

Khalid

Edited by kalizzi

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That's a beautiful Mirage Khalid! :cool::cool::cool: I have the same problem btw...:D

Thank you Jan, yes I had the throttle less than a third open and she's doing 320 Kts. Sorry but I wasn't cut out for speed it seems.

Happy new year Khalid!

btw didn't know Japan air force were flying our Mirage 2000. Great!

Ah cher ami Gérard tu as raison! the packaged text file with the download says it's a fictional repaint by Christoph Tantow. It looks good in any colours, its a Mirage! :cool:

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Very nice indeed! Happy New Year to you. We are not quite there yet :D

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you David, Happy New Year to you whenever it passes your time zone.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Very nice, indeed, Khalid! You got to get out and "feel the need for speed" once in awhile! Get the veins swelling and the heart pumping!

Very nice bird, enjoy! And, Happy New Years. Not knowing the time difference, you may very well have already welcomed 2020?

Rick :cool:

Larry, Rick and Blair, thank you for your kind words. A very happy 2020 to all.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]