Embraer ERJ-135LR Test Flight. Norfolk to Green Bay

Found myself a nice ERJ-135ER Delta. Apparently Delta retired these. In the file section: FS2004/FSX Delta Connection Embraer ERJ-135LR. Complete package of the Project Open Sky Embraer ERJ-135 in current Delta Connection liveries, registration N841RP, N842RP, N843RP, N844RP, and N845RP. Complete with POSKY ERJ-135 VC for both FS2004 and FSX. Installation instructions included. All 5 Repaints by Nick Chinn and Tradi Achonk.

Part one leaving Norfolk and in air shots. Part 2 approach and landing.

fsscr000.jpg

fsscr001.jpg

fsscr002.jpg

fsscr003.jpg

fsscr005.jpg

fsscr006.jpg

Edited by DAVIDSTRAKA

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Part 2

fsscr007.jpg

fsscr008.jpg

fsscr009.jpg

Missed the center line...again

fsscr010.jpg

fsscr011.jpg

Some nice detail

fsscr013.jpg

fsscr014.jpg

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Good ones (like the turn over the city, and the approach!)

The center line depends on much factors: with a stuttering system, for example, sure the yoke applications will not be immediate enough; and with a good system, the key is mastering the good airspeed, slope, and wind correction I think :pilot:

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Thanks Rick. I think the only time I ever rode in one was from Denver to Burbank. It was a United carrier. I had to chuckle, the first class passengers got hot towels. On an ERJ? ;)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Good ones (like the turn over the city, and the approach!)

The center line depends on much factors: with a stuttering system, for example, sure the yoke applications will not be immediate enough; and with a good system, the key is mastering the good airspeed, slope, and wind correction I think :pilot:

Thanks Gerard, I ‘m pretty sure it was the idiot behind the yoke! :D

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A good flight well documented with nice shots David. :) :) :) I have some 170s and 190s in my tubeliner FS installation, but I haven't flown them for quite some time.

Thanks Larry, it's nice to fly also! :D

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Good shots.

Are you out of hot towels?

:pilot:

Fresh out! :D

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I enjoyed the pictures and flight. Nice capture of the moon too. Why no snack service? Jim

There was snack service, Klingon variety if I’m not mistaken for those of us in the cattle car :D

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great flight, I like the Delta livery. you displayed the ERJ very well :cool::cool::cool:

Thanks again!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Top-notch set of captures David! :)

Thank you!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]