Arriving home after a long day at the office!

Very nice shot! Where are we landing? :confused:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Charleston, SC

Spent plenty of time there in the Air Force

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes, Gerard, there is a Kangaroo on my aircraft, but don't mind that! I bought this plane at a local flea market! It was a clean little "one owner!":rolleyes:

Rick :cool: (yeah, I can be bad at times! :rolleyes:)

JAN - Thanks for the comment. I think, now, I have all the warbirds I wanted! We'll see?

Spent plenty of time there in the Air Force

What a lucky stiff you are!! I just back from spending some time there and I paid them, not vice-versa!! :mad: Charleston is one of my favorite cities in the US.;)

Occasionally in the Spring or Fall I'll ferry someone's boat to or from Florida through there. I did two from Charleston to Ft. Lauderdale last fall. Had to go on my own buck this Spring. :o

Great shot Rick!!

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Ok, Gerard, you are correct! There is a kangaroo on the fuselage of the aircraft, very observant on your part. This livery does reflect that of the RAAF, the Royal Austrailian Air Force. The download had many texture/downloads, but only gave options of how the aircraft was armed or not armed. I chose the clean texture, no armament, as I only wanted something nice to fly! It is a nice flier, so the aircraft is a "keeper!" And the kangaroo has to stay!

Rick :cool:

The roundel with the kangaroo is the official one to the RAAF. Fine!

On the Internet, I found that dates back to 1956 https://www.airforce.gov.au/about-us/your-air-force/roundel

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

The roundel with the kangaroo is the official one to the RAAF. Fine!

On the Internet, I found that dates back to 1956 https://www.airforce.gov.au/about-us/your-air-force/roundel

Thanks for the information, Gerard! All this might mean something to you. I'm not flying this aircraft for Austrailia. It might have their logo on it, but the aircraft belongs to me! I have always liked kangaroo's, so he can stay, as long as he behaves himself! I have to say, this is one solid, well performing aircraft!

Rick :cool:

Archived