Felts Field, Spokane Wash. - Piper Pa-24-250 Comanche

adamb

Very nice indeed Adam! This is one classic aircraft I never had the chance to fly in, but I have never heard any complaints about them either. It is truly a nice looking aircraft and a performer! Your presentation has brought back some much needed recognition!

Thanks for sharing! Rick :cool:

Just amazing. I always feel like a total amateur when i see those shots :(

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Rick - Thank you. :) It is truly a good looking GA aircraft, and fast as well.

David - What is the matter with you guys, your shots look fantastic. Orbx Global base, LC and Vector makes a big difference over FSX default scenery, and you can get it cheap when they have a sale. You can use it on both FSX and P3D any version at no extra cost. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Rick - Thank you. :) It is truly a good looking GA aircraft, and fast as well.

David - What is the matter with you guys, your shots look fantastic. Orbx Global base, LC and Vector makes a big difference over FSX default scenery, and you can get it cheap when they have a sale. You can use it on both FSX and P3D any version at no extra cost. :)

I guess it's just the detail in your shots. Beyond the scenery, the aircraft have a much different look to them. The flare on the nav lights and such, the smoothness of the aircraft. Those type of details I don't get in my shots. It's such a pleasure to look at them. (Dang, I sound like I'm trying to write a romance novel!)

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I guess it's just the detail in your shots. Beyond the scenery, the aircraft have a much different look to them. The flare on the nav lights and such, the smoothness of the aircraft. Those type of details I don't get in my shots. It's such a pleasure to look at them. (Dang, I sound like I'm trying to write a romance novel!)

These things in P3D have a lot to do with how things look David.

• HDR Lighting System brings increased immersion when training in all times of day.
  • Dynamic lighting makes night more realistic than ever and brings immersive training in night scenarios to the next level.
  • Dynamic shadow system provides a visually appropriate scene based on the time of day. Shadows supported on the virtual cockpit, terrain, clouds, and more.
  • Volumetric fog and high fidelity visuals of clouds and weather. Create scenarios with multiple layers of realistic looking visibility conditions.
  • 3D rain and snow particle system strengthens immersion of scenarios where weather conditions are a factor.
  • High quality realistic graphics with support for texture limits as high as 4096 x 4096.

JK - thank you kindly. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

These things in P3D have a lot to do with how things look David.

• HDR Lighting System brings increased immersion when training in all times of day.
  • Dynamic lighting makes night more realistic than ever and brings immersive training in night scenarios to the next level.
  • Dynamic shadow system provides a visually appropriate scene based on the time of day. Shadows supported on the virtual cockpit, terrain, clouds, and more.
  • Volumetric fog and high fidelity visuals of clouds and weather. Create scenarios with multiple layers of realistic looking visibility conditions.
  • 3D rain and snow particle system strengthens immersion of scenarios where weather conditions are a factor.
  • High quality realistic graphics with support for texture limits as high as 4096 x 4096.

JK - thank you kindly. :)

I must have missed that you were running P3D. Must take a high end system to run that.

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I must have missed that you were running P3D. Must take a high end system to run that.

Not really, my machine is a seven year old Asus off the shelf gaming machine for about 800 bucks. :D The only thing i've done is replaced the graphics card with a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti. P3D just runs a lot smoother with 64bits, and, without all the FSX problems.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

WHAT:mad: Having a closer look at pic 1 : Do I see my great statue has been stolen, gone and replaced? :confused:

YES, you have been dethroned to "greeter" at Felts Airport, LOL. :D

nCBAOM2.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

YES, you have been dethroned to "greeter" at Felts Airport, LOL. :D

nCBAOM2.jpg

And I see you have grown a third arm, which could come in handy while flying! If you get my drift! ;):eek:

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Archived