Grand Cayman early departure Beech-18 AACS (FSX)

peer01

One of my favorite Caribbean airfields, and one of my favorite props. I hope you like plane and scenery!

Pleas click on the pics to enlarge:

FSX Gold Edition Incl. Acceleration

Freeware Beech D-18 / C-45 by Milton Shupe

Freeware Grand Cayman Scenery

Freeware Drzewiecki Grass textures

Freeware HDE-V2 clouds

Freeware HD Moon textures

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Thanks VERY much for your visit!

GREETS!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Another nice set Jan. :) I was thinking of visiting the Caymans, but for safety's sake, I think might wait until you go elsewhere.

Especially if you're going to be flying around in military aircraft... near large amounts of water... just sayin'. ;) -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Awesome shots for a morning run. Love the fly by with the Palm Trees in the background. Makes me want to head south for the winter.

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Bob, Arnakkian, Gerard and David: thanks very much for your comments!:):):):)

You're right Arnakkian, there were only minor incidents YEARS ago! And one in Northern Canada recently, but that wasn't my fault! And it wasn't on the news.....

David, it's a beautiful place!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for your comment Jim, esp. about me being young...;):D Great C-45 pic, I'm very curious what government agency you do missions for. I guess it's the "Agency of broken beer bottles"......:eek: Edit: which airport is in your pic?
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Loved the full set of shots Jan. Thumbs up. Best wishes.

Khalid

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

not lately. I will give a check.

EDIT

I did.

Lovely set, as usual, I wasn't online last July much, hence the oversight.

Just some minor remarks on the whole plot, its Iraqi airways and not airlines, for the sake of nit-picking, and up to the early noughts Erbil airport didn't not exist per se, it was the landing strip of the 5th army corps. They just added a terminal and started using it commercially. I am fairly sure that the Vikings didn't end with the monarchy in 1958, they soldiered on well into the opening 60s on local and secondary routes, until fully replaced by the newer Viscounts and Tridents. But having said all of that, its a wonderful set of screenshots, very typically the high quality of your work.

Best wishes.

Khalid

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for your comment Jim, esp. about me being young...;):D Great C-45 pic, I'm very curious what government agency you do missions for. I guess it's the "Agency of broken beer bottles"......:eek: Edit: which airport is in your pic?

Sorry my friend, but I cannot remember the airport, or the agency. I have said too much already.

Adios - Jim

Happiness is FSX Steam and Windows 7 . :)

John ? ? ? .... That boy really needs to stay away from those pills.

Sorry, the High Hineyness has spoken! We will just refer to ewe as John from now on:confused::rolleyes::eek:

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Sorry, the High Hineyness has spoken! We will just refer to ewe as John from now on:confused::rolleyes::eek:

Yes Charlie, I know that he needs help very badly. I will just continued to humor him, and ignore his mistakes. Tsk, poor sick man.

And for the people who have asked, the Red Bird is a Beech C18s.

This particular model, developed to represent the unusual Beechcraft C18S N9108R, has a very long development history.

Original Copyrights and credits:

The FS2004 (FS9) flight simulation aircraft was designed by Milton Shupe, panel by Scott Thomas, textures by Andre Folkers, and (future) Sounds by musXman with alpha and beta testing, feedback, and input by seasoned flightsimmers and real world pilots.

rb4.jpg

Short Video >>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR0u_F6r_dg

Happiness is FSX Steam and Windows 7 . :)

I love the internet. There's a ready meme for every occasion. ;) -- Bob

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx86xPHCAuI

;)

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived