Screenshot upload test.

DirkDP

Yep, I'm from Belgium.

Weather conditions weren't that good, it's Greenland after all. I have a thing for Arctic flying, and bad weather landings...

I try to have a landing VS of about -200fpm to -250fpm, because that's what my VA considers optimal landings.

DDP.

Very nice shot. Bit of a crosswind maybe?

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

DirkDp,

Matzel tov on your VERY FIRST screenshot!!! You will gain mastery of screenshots as time progresses! And for your first try on your first screenshot, it looks pretty good even BETTER than my first screenshot 11 years ago.

Pssst pssst, do not frighten viewers with your words "I have a thing for Arctic flying, and bad weather landings...". The viewers are already scared of my Arctic flying and bad weather landings hahahhahahahah

Regards,

Aharon

CQwL8Nm.png

Nice start. :) You'll have fun here with our little group of virtual artists. :o

Just watch out for you-know-who. He gets a little testy when he doesn't get the respect he doesn't deserve. :rolleyes: -- Bob

p.s. Invest in a good nose protector.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

YES!! He is!! ;):D

................@%$%#!#@$%^&%$#@ .......... You are going to be sorry for that, Sissy Boy !

.......................................................Jan%20Hearts.jpg

Happiness is FSX Steam and Windows 7 . :)

Dirk, just ignore some members here. :eek: This is a place where serious virtual pilots meet and discuss matters regarding FS on a high level. I mean, it should be a place like that. Sigh..... I need my pills again.:rolleyes: Edit: I invite you to be a member of the "von Peerhoven World Wide Fan Club Inc."
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Good news! Your test results came back. :)

You failed the water-landing portion by safely running up on the beach, but your ability to take a hit made up for it.

It is with great pleasure and pride I award you the coveted NPF Certificate! Welcome to the club. :mad: -- Bob (NPF Alumnus)

attachment.php?attachmentid=202762&d=1523966893

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Archived