Hollywood

GBJim

Hollywood called me today; Arnold Schwarzenegger has been taken ill, and they asked me to replace him in a movie. However, after my screen test, they decided that I was much too young and good looking for the part, and that they were looking for someone a lot older, and not so good looking, and so, I gave them Peer's phone number. I am always trying to look out for a good friend. Good luck with the part Jan !

h1.jpg

Swath.jpg

Happiness is FSX Steam and Windows 7 . :)

Arnold had a girlfriend here near by me in Colorado and was actually seen in the Walmart. I saw on his Facebook page sometime after he was there with a pic of him holding a bottle of his weight gain powder or what ever you call it.

My mom and dad worked for a gourmet food distributor while we lived in California and his restaurant often ordered from them. The restaurant's name was Schatzi On Main in Santa Monica which apparently is now closed.

OOM errors? Read this.

"The great thing about flight simulation is that in real life there are no do-overs." - Abraham Lincoln c. 1865

An awesome weather website with oodles of Info. and options.

Wile E. Coyote would be impressed.

TSK,:mad: I'm well known in Hollywood, and not only because I'm very handsome. I did some major roles in "Air Crash Investigations" and I had several Oscar nominations for my acting achievements, esp. in "Peer Watch"

peerbaywatch.jpg

Edit: I gained some weight since this picture......

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This totally went somewhere I wasn't expecting! ;)

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OH? :confused:

This made me laugh so hard, I'm hurting!

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

WOW! Someone's brown nosing for Jan's title of "World's Most Humble Man". ;)

I didn't even know he was considering retirement?! :confused: :rolleyes: :) -- Bob

BTW Time finds us all.

http://reporter.blogs.com/.a/6a00d83451d69069e20120a637785d970c-pi

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Hahah this thread made my evening! Hilarious...

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wasn't Jan in one of the Airport movies? The one where the plane ditches??:rolleyes:

I think you're confusing titles. He did have a non-speaking role in Airplane. :rolleyes: -- Bob

ottoJan.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i think you're confusing titles. He did have a non-speaking role in airplane. :rolleyes: -- bob

[attach=config]207400[/attach]

lmao!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If I remember right....shouldn't you be smoking a cigarette at this point?:eek::rolleyes:

We've all seen the movie. We don't need a blow-by-blow account. :rolleyes: Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Jim.

Sorry about taking your well-meaning post to such absurd places.

We're just a silly bunch of old reprobates. :)

You Otto know better (one last one). :o -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived