Looking to buy some wine in Dijon France.

GBJim

I am looking to buy about 40 cases of fine wine, at a cheap price, and then fly them back across the Atlantic. Peer transportation is not needed. I am presently in Dijon France, and looking for a good reliable contact. What kind of wine is the best from this region ?

dj1.jpg

dj2.jpg

dj3.jpg

It looks like a very nice place to live Gerard.

Landing Video >>>>

Happiness is FSX Steam and Windows 7 . :)

Great shots of the Mitchell bomber, Jim.

Imagine having to ditch halfway across the Atlantic, in a rubber raft with 40 cases of wine. Add a corkscrew to your survival kit.

BTW- Don't forget to get some Dijon mustard as well.

Khalid

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It looks like a very nice place to live Gerard

Hey! What would you want me to live in a unagreable place!!?? :):):) And it was more agreable still years ago before everything deteriorated, like it occurred I think, in much places worldwide :(:(

Welcome to Burgundy!

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Not sure about the wine, but nice plane and the a very cool landing! :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Jim, the "von Peerhoven Chateau for great wines world wide" is a great and trustful Winery. We have exquisite first class wines.

Our "Cotes-du-Ravage Grand Cru Classee" is a well known winner. We also sell it in jerrycans if you wish.:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Jim- Great shots- Best sticker I ever saw was in a B-25 front gunners glass-

Said Jets are for Boys....

But be forewarned!

Peer Suds-n-Cargo.jpg

Read the fine print for BOTH companies

The "von Peerhoven Chateau for great wines world wide" DOES in fact have great pricing even with the EURO-USD difference.

However they do this by stuffing expired grapes into glass bottles and filling with tap water.

And the esteemed air cargo, Peer Suds-n-cargo, has a rather serious shipping technique-

007 Really caught on in the board room apparently- Stirred not shaken is a foreign shipping methodology.......

:rolleyes:

And the esteemed air cargo, Peer Suds-n-cargo, has a rather serious shipping technique-

007 Really caught on in the board room apparently- Stirred not shaken is a foreign shipping methodology.......

Actually, "Shaken, not Stirred". Results the same on the Von Peerhoven aircraft;)

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Jim- Great shots- Best sticker I ever saw was in a B-25 front gunners glass-

Said Jets are for Boys....

But be forewarned!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]207245[/ATTACH]

Read the fine print for BOTH companies

The "von Peerhoven Chateau for great wines world wide" DOES in fact have great pricing even with the EURO-USD difference.

However they do this by stuffing expired grapes into glass bottles and filling with tap water.

Classic! :D

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived