787 with New Panel. KBOS to KMSP. Tubeliner Love

Tried out my 787 for a hop. Found a panel that I like for the 787. No VC.

fsscr000.jpg

fsscr001.jpg

fsscr002.jpg

fsscr003.jpg

fsscr004.jpg

fsscr005.jpg

fsscr006.jpg

fsscr007.jpg

fsscr008.jpg

fsscr009.jpg

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

fsscr010.jpg

fsscr011.jpg

fsscr012.jpg

fsscr013.jpg

fsscr014.jpg

fsscr015.jpg

fsscr016.jpg

fsscr017.jpg

fsscr018.jpg

fsscr019.jpg

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Very nice David! Makes me cold just looking at it, but you, you are used to that, living in Michigan! I love those Delta liveries also!

Rick :cool:

Thanks Rick. Not used to it at all. Rather be back in Florida!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey David, your panel looks good, the rest also! (bit cold though..) :cool::cool::eek:

Thanks as always!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

winter and snow all over the northern hemisphere!

Yes! The closed DTW for 14 hours up here starting last night. Freezing rain

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey Dacid,

Great shots as always!! And like you, I much prefer a 2-d cockpit. Views over the top of a 2-d dashboard look much more like the views I got when flying RealWorld. ;)

If I see an aircraft offered with only a 3-d panel, I forget about obtaining that aircraft.

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Hey Dacid,

Great shots as always!! And like you, I much prefer a 2-d cockpit. Views over the top of a 2-d dashboard look much more like the views I got when flying RealWorld. ;)

If I see an aircraft offered with only a 3-d panel, I forget about obtaining that aircraft.

Michael

I agree. Either 2D or both 2D and virtual. The virtual alone I find difficult to use the buttons and switches in FSX.

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A nice flight and fine shot of it David. Your new panel looks like it has everything you need and is well laid out. :cool: :cool: :)

Thanks Larry. Took a while to find one that fits my taste. i like the way it worked out. It does come with a HUD but I've never been to fond of them.

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived