F-104 Starfighter ?

GBJim

Jim: please check this on SOH. Scroll down till you find the native FSX files! http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links_search.php?action=show&keys=1&keyword=f-80

Jan, thanks for the great tip on the P-80. I downloaded the Alpha / Virtavia version, and it turned out very well. I have always had good luck with Alpha / Virtavia. Nice selection of liveries.

And I don't care what all the other guys say about you .... You are still my hero !

p8 1.jpg

p8 2.jpg

p8 3.jpg

First landing Video >>>>

Controls are a little rough, and I will need to tweak. :)

Jim

Happiness is FSX Steam and Windows 7 . :)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course I'm your Hero! Pity you're the only one who has enough knowledge to understand it! The majority doesn't have that knowledge, I'm used to that. But I don't mind, all great spirits in this world are lonely sometimes. :eek:

On the other hand:

Harvard in the pound.jpg

I wanted to take this baby for an epic flight, but I'm afraid I took the wrong airfield and ruined it a bit. Correction: It was the right field, but the wrong runway. You see? So I wasn't fully responsible but some people, especially the ones I mentioned above, may judge this wrong. You know what I mean don't you? Sigh.... Just leave it..... PAH. I have the flue now....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

To feel better fast, try saying this little ditty out loud 5 times, real quickly:

A fly and a flea in a flue

were trapped, so what could they do?

Said the fly "Let us flee!"

"Let us fly!" said the flea

So they flew through a flaw in the flue!

Anyone with the flue would have to feel better, after that!

:p ;)

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Archived