IT HAPPENED AGAIN!! I'm not amused once more!

peer01

I was invited for an important business lunch at Sokol, Russia. Being an honest businessman I accepted the invitation. HA! They know how to welcome a young and handsome airman so I was in a great mood. I parked my beautiful IL-14 and walked to the bar.

2018-8-22_22-5-43-87.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

But this is how I found my precious Ilyushin afterwards!! :mad::mad: It was eaten by some huge and stupid AI-Antonov. Look what happened! I'm VERY angry and I'm off to punch some noses. See you! And I don't expect any support from you. :mad:

Please click on the pic to enlarge

2018-8-22_22-18-58-178.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It is terrible to think that a Noble Airman who thinks he is handsome can visualize such weird things after a few shots of wodka. He will surely lose his status in the academy for believing he is flying an IL-18D in a snow storm - preposterous!

Snowed..jpg

Larry

My beautiful plane was parked above the snow~! :pilot: Capito? Edit: And I just found out that my Russian friends who kindly invited me, left the bar without paying. So, my good friends, can someone send me some money?
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Say Rick, I don't think we'll be friends for life :rolleyes: Unless you bail me out ofcourse....

The way you are posing for the cell pic, I don't know if I want to get that close to you, anyway? Looks like you could pass for someone's Queen? :rolleyes:

Be careful in there! Rick :cool:

In any case, Jan, you're in Russia for some time, hey?! You have just now to put to play any relations gained through your Aviation Academy! :):):)
Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Wow ...... Even the Moderator approves of this crazy thread. Jan must have friends in very high places. With the exception of Russia of course.

It's so sad to see him rotting away in a cell.

giggles.gif

Happiness is FSX Steam and Windows 7 . :)

Jan must have friends in very high places. With the exception of Russia of course

LOL

He likely will find one of his former trainee at his Peerhoven Academy of Flight, to settle the thing for him :):):)

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Wow ...... Jan must have friends in very high places. With the exception of Russia of course.

Judging by that pose and outfit I'll bet he's very very busy in jail!!:eek::eek: Way too busy to rot! ;) Cue up Elvis' Jailhouses Rock!! "Come on and do the Jailhouse Rock with me!!" :p

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Archived