fsscr005.jpg

fsscr006.jpg

fsscr007.jpg

fsscr008.jpg

fsscr009.jpg

fsscr010.jpg

fsscr011.jpg

fsscr012.jpg

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice shots David!

I've seen them a few times RW and I think your show is great as well.

Thanks. I need a good video program to do it some justice

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fine shots of the airshow David. :cool: :)

Thank you

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great shots David! These guys put on a great Air Show for sure!

Rick :cool:

They were here at Thunder Over Michigan last year. Awesome show

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I spent a long time in Yuma, Az, both in, and after I got out of, The Corps there.

I used to go over to El Centro, Ca. to watch the Angels practice all winter long. Like having them put on a private air show just for me to see!

El Centro is only an hour away from Yuma. Maybe a bit less if there's no cops out :D Fun motorcycle ride. Long, straight stretches of highway to let the bike run on. There's any number of places, both on and off NAS El Centro, to sit on the bike with my feet up on the bars and watch them fly.

Thanks for some great pictures. I really enjoyed this post!

May I ask, which Hornet that is? It sure looks good :)

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

It's one of both U.S. demonstration squadron, isn't it? A great interest, compared to the Patrouille de France, is that the U.S. fly warplanes, as our fly dedicated planes. I've seen some vids of the Blue Angels RW, fine! :pilot:
Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

It's one of both U.S. demonstration squadron, isn't it? A great interest, compared to the Patrouille de France, is that the U.S. fly warplanes, as our fly dedicated planes. I've seen some vids of the Blue Angels RW, fine! :pilot:

Yes, the Blue Angels (F-18 Navy) and the Thunderbirds (F-16 Air Force). I've seen the Blue Angels and Thunderbirds RW a few times now. Never get tired of them! I saw the Canadian Snow Birds once. They are awesome in RW too.

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I spent a long time in Yuma, Az, both in, and after I got out of, The Corps there.

I used to go over to El Centro, Ca. to watch the Angels practice all winter long. Like having them put on a private air show just for me to see!

El Centro is only an hour away from Yuma. Maybe a bit less if there's no cops out :D Fun motorcycle ride. Long, straight stretches of highway to let the bike run on. There's any number of places, both on and off NAS El Centro, to sit on the bike with my feet up on the bars and watch them fly.

Thanks for some great pictures. I really enjoyed this post!

May I ask, which Hornet that is? It sure looks good :)

Pat☺

Hi Pat,

Great story and visual! I can imagine myself there the way you told it.

I believe it comes with FSX Gold Acceleration. I don't think I downloaded separate textures for the default FA-18.

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great flying here David! :cool::eek::eek:

Thank you very much! No crash this time :rolleyes:

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

David, have you ever considered FRAPS, or is that too basic ?

Sample video >>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHzmV3s3bmc

Jim

I remember using it a long time ago. Do they require a purchase now? Or is it for an upgrade?

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

and the Thunderbirds (F-16 Air Force)

That's it, the one I thought about! Never seen either because I think they don't demonstrate much in Europe :( On the other hand, I have seen the Patrouille de France numerous times. They are fine anyway! French flag up! :pilot:

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

That's it, the one I thought about! Never seen either because I think they don't demonstrate much in Europe :( On the other hand, I have seen the Patrouille de France numerous times. They are fine anyway! French flag up! :pilot:

It would be nice to see yours. The Blue Angels and Thunderbirds have Facebook pages you can follow

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It would be nice to see yours. The Blue Angels and Thunderbirds have Facebook pages you can follow

The same for the Patrouille de France, and also with Twitter. But a good idea is also to type 'Patrouille de France' in a search engine and look for videos. That usually gives a good idea of their shows! What I had seen from the Blue Angels is that theirs were most impressive due to that they use warplanes, which is not exactly the case for the French patrouille with their Alphajets, which is a mix of training and ground attack craft

Super looking airshow shots of the Blue Angels!

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

The same for the Patrouille de France, and also with Twitter. But a good idea is also to type 'Patrouille de France' in a search engine and look for videos. That usually gives a good idea of their shows! What I had seen from the Blue Angels is that theirs were most impressive due to that they use warplanes, which is not exactly the case for the French patrouille with their Alphajets, which is a mix of training and ground attack craft

Thanks, I’ll have to check it out

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I remember using it a long time ago. Do they require a purchase now? Or is it for an upgrade?

It's a quick little download from > http://fraps.com/ >. The 5 minute sample version is free, but I was so impressed with it that I paid, I think, $27. for the full size version.

Another sample >>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFYdv88xnJs

Jim

Happiness is FSX Steam and Windows 7 . :)

It's a quick little download from > http://fraps.com/ >. The 5 minute sample version is free, but I was so impressed with it that I paid, I think, $27. for the full size version.

Another sample >>>

Jim

Thanks Jim. Might be worth the little extra. I’d like to get back to doing the videos

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi David!

I thought that might be the default '18.

If you want a Hornet that truly flies like a real Hornet, may I respectfully suggest the FS Dream Team FSX Blue Angel's F/A-18C v18.3?

The Dream Team are the ones that developed the default Acceleration Hornet in the first place. They have REALLY improved it though. Now it's a LOT better, and much more enjoyable to fly. They are a simulator demo team, flying, if you couldn't tell, the F/A-18C. The v18.3 download includes the entire Angels squadron, and a ton of others. American and European.

I can't say enough good things about it. They guy working on the FCS is a programmer for the US Navy's simulator program. He knows what he's doing for sure. The rest of the team include real world Hornet drivers, both active duty and retired. They are all working to making it fly as realistically as possible, including the VC, HUD, and all the other details.

If you're interested, you can download it RIGHT HERE.

They have a forum dedicated to it, starting HERE.

If you're into awesome birds, this is the plane for you! They have a version for FSX, and P3D v4. It's fully TacPac integrated and enabled, as well.

Sorry, I ramble. If you like Hornets, give it a look...

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Hi David!

I thought that might be the default '18.

If you want a Hornet that truly flies like a real Hornet, may I respectfully suggest the FS Dream Team FSX Blue Angel's F/A-18C v18.3?

The Dream Team are the ones that developed the default Acceleration Hornet in the first place. They have REALLY improved it though. Now it's a LOT better, and much more enjoyable to fly. They are a simulator demo team, flying, if you couldn't tell, the F/A-18C. The v18.3 download includes the entire Angels squadron, and a ton of others. American and European.

I can't say enough good things about it. They guy working on the FCS is a programmer for the US Navy's simulator program. He knows what he's doing for sure. The rest of the team include real world Hornet drivers, both active duty and retired. They are all working to making it fly as realistically as possible, including the VC, HUD, and all the other details.

If you're interested, you can download it RIGHT HERE.

They have a forum dedicated to it, starting HERE.

If you're into awesome birds, this is the plane for you! They have a version for FSX, and P3D v4. It's fully TacPac integrated and enabled, as well.

Sorry, I ramble. If you like Hornets, give it a look...

Pat☺

Thanks Pat. I’ll definitely check it out!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived