Here we go again! Not my fault, and I can prove it!

peer01

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adam: Please NO farting when I'm near! :mad:

Bernardo:never talk about underwear to a von Peerhoven! :rolleyes: We are all very educated and polite, we don't pay attention to the talk of the ordinairy people. Including ordinary people who fart loud when they laugh a bit :mad:

Gerard: I'm in for a bottle of Chablis or 2, or more :o

Cousin David: ooh, that makes sense....;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Including ordinary people who fart loud when they laugh a bit :mad:

I'm in for pizza, extra cheese, onions,and most of all...garlic and lots of it!:eek: I only have two hands, so only 2 beers at a time! I have never broken wind of any kind. I tend to lie a lot;)

index.jpeg That wasn't me! Must have been Adam!

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Who's coming over for dinner tonight?? I'm making Broccoli and Cauliflower! Yummy!;)

Don't forget to Cut The Cheese!!:cool:

If you wish, I'll bring some old onions and LuteFisk!!

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Those who are willing to support me (read: pay some bills) at Westport / 14S : I strongly suggest you to land on the grass runway, but be careful your wings fit between the trees... And beware of water....:eek::eek:
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Bahh! Jan is much sympathetic. We could always try a landing there, not so much for paying the bill -let's keep reasonable :) - but just by some moral support :) :) !
Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

A friend of mine living in Spokane had to fly to Seattle (albeit sympathetic Jan, out of question I flew from Europe to Seattle!) He made a detour by Westport and reported: with not Orbx, no tree, no nothing on the rwy! LOL Just that rain today!

fsscr001.jpg

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Darryl and Gerard, many thanks! :cool:

Gerard, without Orbx it's not very spectacular, but it's MUCH safer to land ;):D

Darren, so good to see all the flights in this Forum, brings lots of inspiration :pilot::cool:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived