Here we go again! Not my fault, and I can prove it!

peer01

I see this post has gone the way these thing usually do...

Nice to have some consistency in this topsy-turvy world.

Plus ça change, plus c'est la mème chose. :rolleyes: -- Bob

NOT TO BE OUTDONE...

http://wp.widewallpapers.net/2k/cars-and-girls/citroen/1600x900/Citroen-and-Girl-1600x900-001.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A 2CV and now a Dauphine! Myyyyyyy! Those northwestern U.S. states are a reservoir of old collector French cars. I understand better why they have vineyards in Oregon. All that part of the U.S. seems to me too much under a French influence (Oh! motherland!, pardon me!) :)
Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

A 2CV and now a Dauphine! Myyyyyyy! Those northwestern U.S. states are a reservoir of old collector French cars. I understand better why they have vineyards in Oregon. All that part of the U.S. seems to me too much under a French influence (Oh! motherland!, pardon me!) :)

You have to promise not to laugh at this next statement:rolleyes: I had a '59 Renault Dauphine that my sister bought and then dumped on me and my dad when she moved away from home. 3 speed, non-sychromeshed transmission, piece of merde.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Don't care about the Renault's Dauphine, except it was once one of my uncle's cars, and my uncle is dear to my heart :) Personally, on the other hand, as soon as I have a adequate garage, I would purchase a old Jaguar XJ :) :) Even cannot imagine what the driver sold with, will be! :) :) :)
Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Adam will you please pick up your mother in law, she ruined the local bar, drank all the whiskey and her cigar smells and smokes like a Californian wildfire! :eek: :eek: She just tried to kiss the Sheriff......

My fathers brother had a Dauphine and we went to France several times with 2 families in it....:eek: I had a 1959 2CV like the one on the pics..... And survived long rides to Italy and Spain....

Yep, was my first water-plane cousin David, and a good one. Still use it sometimes...

Don't think all these pretty girls will fit in one little new Citroen Bob!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived