PilotShop

svpst

I have called the PilotShop several times to deal with an issue over a purchase and they have not responded. Does anyone know another way to get in touch with them?

Brian W.

I5-8400, EVGA GTX 1070.ti, 16 gigs ram, 500g Samsung SSD, 1.5 T HDD, 1 T HDD, Win 10, 64bit.

I left a message on that machine 3 days in a row and heard Zero. I have been all over that site. Ok finally found it ticket submitted

Brian W.

I5-8400, EVGA GTX 1070.ti, 16 gigs ram, 500g Samsung SSD, 1.5 T HDD, 1 T HDD, Win 10, 64bit.

I left a message on that machine 3 days in a row and heard Zero. Other that that phone number I cannot find a "contact us" location. Where might that be. I have been all over that site.

Bottom of the page.

pilotshop.JPG

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Thanks Zippy, i had found it and sent them a ticket. Preciate your assistance. You know the question that was out there? What dumb thing have you done lately? LOL If I added my stuff I'd double the size of it.

Brian W.

Interestingly, I got in touch with sales/pilotshop and they sent me an email to go to a site ti resolve the issue I was having. I obviously clicked on something wrong because all I get now when I try to go to pilotshop is a big screen that says "FORBIDDEN." I have apparently committed some very large sin. I have no way to get to them to explain what happened. Any other ideas other that to commit Hari Kari and end it all?

Brian W.

Your not telling us what the original problem you are having is or any other detailed information so it is hard to help you. If it is for tech help maybe the forum folks can help you.

Not being allowed back in a store or forbidden from it usually means you did something wrong like constantly harp on a subject they can't fix, being rude, or many other wrongdoings.

Your not telling us what the original problem you are having is or any other detailed information so it is hard to help you. If it is for tech help maybe the forum folks can help you.

Not being allowed back in a store or forbidden from it usually means you did something wrong like constantly harp on a subject they can't fix, being rude, or many other wrongdoings.

Er, or the site has a failed or expired safety certificate and the web browser is not allowing access.

I did none of those things I am aware of. On June 1 I purchased KORL scenery from the pilot shop, no problem. On June 3, KFSB was released and that's my home field so I went to purchase it. Just before finishing I noticed a note on the bottom of the page I didn't understand. So I stopped and went back to the KORL purchase to see if the note was on that one (same authors). It was and emailed the creator, got an explanation and went back to purchase KFSB. Since I had originally been on KFSB and that's what I wanted i made the purchase. As I went to download it, I suddenly realized I had not been on the KSFB page but back on KORL. I never downloaded the second KORL. I finally got in touch with Pilotshop, the sent me a link. I followed the link, went into the purchase mode. he told me there would be a credit and to just go through with the purchase. I thought I did that and all hell broke loose with the FORBIDDEN screen. I may not be computer savvy but i was not nasty, or rude or maybe the think twice is too often to have a question. I've been on here for years, have made many purchase and am a senior member. So I don't understand the problem. I hate to thing I'm treated like a criminal because I didn't understand something.

Brian W.

What is the forbidden error code? Try logging out and then log in. Also, I know this may sound like a stupid question - Were you actually charged for the scenery? In the past I have had issues with certain items I have purchased. Pilotshop does not usually deal with problems after the purchase. On the order information page they always supply a link for the creator. I have always received satisfaction following their system.

GPU: GeForce GTX 1080

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K CPU@4.2GHz

Memory: 16.00GB Ram

Resolution: 3840 x 2160, 30Hz Seiki 39†Monitor

Operating System: Windows 10 Home Edition

It say 403 FORBIDDEN when I try to sign on to PILOTSHOP. Yes, they charged me, which is why they were giving me a credit. I paid for it but didn't download it. Actually, I believe the 16.95 credit was for the purchase of KORL which was actually purchased twice. Since I had not downloaded the second KORL, I sort expected all they need to do was hook me up with a download to KSFB but I know everyone has procedures. All I was trying to do was follow them. I already talked to the developer. He explained the note at the bottom of the software but I didn't purchase it from him so he can't do anything about the download situation.

Brian W.

I'm not trying to create a problem here. I'm just trying to get this piece of scenery which I have paid for. I cannot get to pilot shop at all. so i can't talk to anyone, or get the scenery It has locked me out totally. Do I just forget it and move on? At least I should get my money back. Surely they can't need $16.95 more than me? I'm 73 and on social security.

Brian W.

I don't know who fixed it, or how, but thank you. I have my software. Thank you also to the folks here the forum that helped, I appreciate your efforts.

Brian W.

Had a horrible experience with these guys as well. Tickets remainen unresponve, emails were ignored even though delivery and read-confirmations were send by their emailprogramm and the phone remained unanswered.

It was only after I filed a dispute with Mastercard that they eventually sent me the download link I paid them for.

FSPilotshop; not a trustworthy and a louche business. Never buying here again.

Grtz., Hans

Archived