What are your recent purchases for your sim?

aerosim31

I was just curious on what you have brought recently? I got Salt Lake city scenery from Pacific Islands Simulation. I also have their Taiwan airport, which is superb. Like the protection they have, 3 bin files free, exe you have to pay for with the serial number attached. I also got the PMDG 747 V3. Awesome purchase, expensive but WOW!.

Got myself the TFDi Boeing 717 and Captain Sim L-1011 recently. Both a beautiful airplanes!

http://i.imgur.com/iMDlMAv.jpg

TseTse i5-9600K @ 3.7~4.5GHz | RTX2060 Super 8GB | 32GB DDR4-3200 | 1TB Samsung 840EVO | Z390 Chipset | Windows 10 x64

Eaglesoft CX 2.0 back in September - excellent purchase, I'm (im)patiently waiting for the XLS+, Challenger 605, and CX 3.0.

I also spent a whopping $8 bucks on the Carenado Mooney for FSX/P3D during the Christmas sale and I've probably flown it an hour total. I was tired of it in FS9 back in 2009, $8 bucks and 8 years later I realize I'm tired of it in P3D as well, lol.

I'm gonna buy a new Navigraph cycle next time I decide to fly because I'm starting to notice a lot of mis-matches between the current charts (since 1611) but that's about the only thing currently available that I care about right now.

A laptop, tablet, or even another small monitor to display charts & metars would be really nice, I'm very tempted to buy one or the other soon.

Eaglesoft CX 2.0 back in September - excellent purchase, I'm (im)patiently waiting for the XLS+, Challenger 605, and CX 3.0.

I also spent a whopping $8 bucks on the Carenado Mooney for FSX/P3D during the Christmas sale and I've probably flown it an hour total. I was tired of it in FS9 back in 2009, $8 bucks and 8 years later I realize I'm tired of it in P3D as well, lol.

Thanks so much for your candid thoughts on your recent purchases!!

I'm sure everyone has different points of view on many specific items. But I often find as much or more product information from people panning their purchase mistake than just bragging about what they bought and liked!;)

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

I think my latest purchase was a sixpack of Anchor Steam. A nice, refreshing beverage while flying!;)

Can't argue there! I used to bring some home as I returned from every trip when I could find it! Thankfully, even in Kentucky, Anchor Steam is now usually available in specific stores.

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

I went nuts for the Carenado sale...

Mooney Bravo

C90B King Air

Cessna 172 Float and Ski planes

Cessna Skymaster

Cessna Centurion

Piper Seneca V

Phenom 300 + Navigraph

ORBX 38% off sale

PNW

Misc USA west coast and Australian airports on sale

ORBX Catalina - not on sale :mad:

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

I'm gonna buy a new Navigraph cycle next time I decide to fly because I'm starting to notice a lot of mis-matches between the current charts (since 1611) but that's about the only thing currently available that I care about right now.

A laptop, tablet, or even another small monitor to display charts & metars would be really nice, I'm very tempted to buy one or the other soon.

Along the lines of a small monitor...here is my most recent FSX Sim purchase....

Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz LGA 1150 PNY GeForce GTX 780 3072MB GDDR5 PCIe 3.0 x16 Video

Gigabit Z97 Gaming 3 LGA 1150 ATX Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB DDR3-1600

SanDisk 128GB SATA III 6Gb/s 2.5" Internal Solid State

My last Orbx Scenery purchase was Valdez Pioneer Field. I also got PFJ at the same time.

Very nice setup CrazyDaveIowa

Thank you aerosim,

Ten years in the making!

Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz LGA 1150 PNY GeForce GTX 780 3072MB GDDR5 PCIe 3.0 x16 Video

Gigabit Z97 Gaming 3 LGA 1150 ATX Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB DDR3-1600

SanDisk 128GB SATA III 6Gb/s 2.5" Internal Solid State

Recent purchases...pretty much everything I have. I bought FSX-SE in early December last year (have had FS2004 in the past though, but long hiatus), and everything I've purchased has happened after that and until 2 days ago.

Absolute latest is ORBX scenery, main Global packs, all the main North America packs, EU Norway, EU UK, EU Wales, EU Scotland. Monument valley, and the Yosemite freeware pack.

Also a bunch of aircraft:

Cerasim Bell-212, -412 and -222.

Captain Sim C-130

MilViz CH-47 Chinook

PMDG Boeing 737-800/900

Virtavia C-17

Area 51 U-2

Virtavia EA-6B Prowler

Virtavia A-4 Skyhawk

Virtavia B-1B

Area 51 B-2A

Captain Sim B-52 Driver

Virtavia B-47

Virtavia F-111

Virtavia CH-47 Chinook

Virtavia F-105

Virtavia F-106 Delta Dart

MilViz T-38 Advanced series

MilViz F-100 Super Sabre

IRIS Avro Vulcan

VRS Superbug (F/A-18) and TacPack

That's it for now, but more is sure to come :)

Recent purchases...pretty much everything I have. I bought FSX-SE in early December last year (have had FS2004 in the past though, but long hiatus), and everything I've purchased has happened after that and until 2 days ago.

Absolute latest is ORBX scenery, main Global packs, all the main North America packs, EU Norway, EU UK, EU Wales, EU Scotland. Monument valley, and the Yosemite freeware pack.

Also a bunch of aircraft:

Cerasim Bell-212, -412 and -222.

Captain Sim C-130

MilViz CH-47 Chinook

PMDG Boeing 737-800/900

Virtavia C-17

Area 51 U-2

Virtavia EA-6B Prowler

Virtavia A-4 Skyhawk

Virtavia B-1B

Area 51 B-2A

Captain Sim B-52 Driver

Virtavia B-47

Virtavia F-111

Virtavia CH-47 Chinook

Virtavia F-105

Virtavia F-106 Delta Dart

MilViz T-38 Advanced series

MilViz F-100 Super Sabre

IRIS Avro Vulcan

VRS Superbug (F/A-18) and TacPack

That's it for now, but more is sure to come :)

WOW!! that is a lot of aircraft! Tacpack is awesome. What happened to Aerosoft F14 Extended? :pilot: :D

WOW!! that is a lot of aircraft! Tacpack is awesome. What happened to Aerosoft F14 Extended? :pilot: :D

I have to be honest, I haven't even started getting to know the workings of TacPack. For now, I'm very much content with just flying around, and getting a feel for how the different aircraft works and flies.

I've looked at Aerosoft F-14, but it'll just have to wait a bit. More than enough to fly already, for now anyways. :)

A bottle of Jack Daniels to drink while I wait for my ORBX stuff to download..........
Intel 10700K @ 5.0 Ghz, Asus Maxumus XII Hero MB, Noctua NH-U12A Cooler, Corsair Vengence Pro 32GB 3200Mhz, Geforce RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, and other good stuff.

I have to be honest, I haven't even started getting to know the workings of TacPack. For now, I'm very much content with just flying around, and getting a feel for how the different aircraft works and flies.

I've looked at Aerosoft F-14, but it'll just have to wait a bit. More than enough to fly already, for now anyways. :)

Awesome!. the F-14 is a very nice plane to fly. I have the F4E Phantom II and a couple of props in my collection to. If you like helicopters, Bell 407 is amazing!

Archived