PNW near sunset flight

Nice shots Mr Zippy! I tend to forget that you still fly.;) You're always helping the rest of us so much. I noticed you didn't have any thermals showing either. :cool: Now that I tried them, I'm turning them off on my setup too. :cool::cool:
Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Nice shots Mr Zippy! I tend to forget that you still fly.;) You're always helping the rest of us so much. I noticed you didn't have any thermals showing either. :cool: Now that I tried them, I'm turning them off on my setup too. :cool::cool:

Thanks! I gave up on sailplanes many moons ago! It took about 5 tries in the basic sailplane Mission to get the release from the tow plane to go correctly then about 5 more tries just to catch the thermals and complete the Mission successfully. My planes gots engines:pilot:

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Very Well Done

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Desktop: Cybertron AMD cpu, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 2GB GDDR5 , MS Windows 10 DirectX 12, ASUS 24" 1920x1080. Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4 (a since 10:43 PM 7/24/2018). New 2019 "PATRIOT" Memory VIPER DDR3 8GB x2 XMP2.0

FSX SE "FOR FSIM USE ONLY"

Zippy, I like your bird my friend! :cool::cool::) Great reminder btw, I downloaded the "upgraded" FSX version but forgot to install it! :rolleyes::rolleyes: Will do that asap!

Thanks, Buddy! Take some time off....You work too much!;) Tough life having to clang that tram bell.:eek: Museums are suppose to be quiet zones.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Archived