Issues with the 40the anniversary update

Hello,

Now that i have installed update 11, the 40 anniversary edition i am experiencing strange issues with the game. 1) load a flight plan and plane will come up in the dark when its clear daytime: 2) games loads in "safe mode"; AND 3) MARKET PLACE IS COMLETETLY BLOCKED OUT! Has there been a patch that i may have missed since the update came out. or is there something wrong in the server from Microsoft?

There's been something wrong with Microsoft's servers since Friday, probably because of SU11 and the marketplace sale.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

I just checked out the Market Place and it worked fine. Maybe try it again.

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus Motherboard, I9-10900K 5.1 Ghz, 64 GB 3200 DDR4 Ram, Nvidia RTX 4080 16GB V-Ram, 1 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For Windows 11, 2 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For MSFS, 850W P/S, HP Reverb G2 VR Headset, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit, Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals.

How about the crazy loud sound when in external mode. Even when no one else is around there is a loud jet engine sound. Whats crazy is that it isnt always there. Loaded up at an airport with no AI and no multiplayer and its going full tilt. Sometimes happens while in the cockpit mode too, although not as much.

....Signature not required for delivery....

**i7-9700k @ 3.60GHz, GeForce RTX 2070 Super, ROG Strix Z390-E, 32gb G Skill 3200 C16, 1 TB Pcie SSD, 850w Power**

**Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Logitech Throttle, Logitech Pedals**

• 1 month later...
This is a known bug, it happens when you are in ,multiplayer mode and an A310 is somewhere near, the external sounds from the A310 get overdubbed on your end...my solution was to delete the A310 as I dont use it anyway (similar bug if there is a Curtiss Jenny nearby, you get the sounds from it overdubbed I deleted that also)