Kc-135r

Here are some shots of an Air Force KC-135R landing at Joint Base Lewis-Mcchord (KTCM) in Washingon state. The R version is the original KC-135 re-engined with CFM56 turbofan engines. This is an FSX conversion to MSFS.

K1.jpg

K2.jpg

K3.jpg

K4.jpg

Thanks Bill, I liked your 135 so much I had to find one for myself! Doesn't look as nice as yours, but it flies very well!

Rick :cool:

Thanks Rick - that's a great shot of your bird. Somewhere in my FSX library I think I have that model.

Thanks Bill and Darren!

This particular 135 is set up as if it had two liveries. You can be flying at a regular aircraft pace and appearance. Then if you want to show off your refueling capabilities, you swap, one livery to the next and bingo, you are dragging the refueling mechanism. Doesn't allow one to have the capability to sell some fuel inflight!:rolleyes: Just some eye candy to show!

Rick :cool:

• 4 weeks later...
That FSX

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Desktop: Cybertron AMD cpu, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 2GB GDDR5 , MS Windows 10 DirectX 12, ASUS 24" 1920x1080. Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4 (a since 10:43 PM 7/24/2018). New 2019 "PATRIOT" Memory VIPER DDR3 8GB x2 XMP2.0

FSX SE "FOR FSIM USE ONLY"