Found this paint yesterday to go with my little hot rod, the T-45 Goshawk

Beautiful work! :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Years ago we got an American fighter plane in, don't ask me what it was I have no idea, anyway as he was leaving we got chatting to the pilot we asked if he was going to do anything as left, he said he would do a roll after he took off.

We were watching, he almost went vertical on takeoff then he turned slightly to the West then did the roll then he vanished.

Col.

Years ago we got an American fighter plane in, don't ask me what it was I have no idea, anyway as he was leaving we got chatting to the pilot we asked if he was going to do anything as left, he said he would do a roll after he took off.

We were watching, he almost went vertical on takeoff then he turned slightly to the West then did the roll then he vanished.

Col.

Various stunts are not unusual among military pilots unless the Big Eye of the FAA is watching. And on occasion we got caught even when they weren't.

I can recall flying into Yuma one night when an entire flight of chopper pilots got arrested by the MPS then chewed out about 01:00 by the CO for a stunt we pulled while flying there from San Diego. The summation of the very one way "discussion" was the CO told us he would have us thrown into the brig except that might delay our deployment to Vietnam. And he also told us he very fervently wished we'd all soon be shot ASAP once we got there.

It seemed the local railroad wasn't thrilled when we approached one of their moving trains with no lights on. We on command then turned them all on at once as we did a low pass about 50-100' feet above their moving train. The engineer hit emergency braking and we could see sparks from every freight car as we flew over it.

Since we were the only four bird flight flying east along those railroad tracks at that time, it wasn't too hard to guess we were the culprits.

Edited by Rupert
Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.