Colorado Springs to Rocky Mountain Regional on the Piper Arrow Band Wagon.

Just Flight's Piper Arrow. First flight, what an aircraft, wow. I need a cigarette!

uSMYH1X.png

ddtX5HT.png

siBmQz2.jpg

oGzcQJi.png

Approaching Cheyenne Mountain (Stargate Fame)

7Wg5R3b.png

Passing Cheyenne

Sq4mAwt.jpg

U.S. Airforce Academy

DLMMr33.jpg

HsR7mS6.jpg

kMzaskc.jpg

On the way to Denver

NvcvtcH.png

To be continued: Part 2

Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.

Approaching Denver

9eqEoc6.jpg

Denver

1QeoLmA.jpg

A66Fs50.png

Lined up for approach, Runway 30R

JNnUp1t.png

From the office:

HwXyQ2W.png

Hope you all enjoyed! I highly recommend the Piper Arrow from Just Flight. An incredible aircraft!

Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.

Great looking set! I need to pick up the Arrow soon.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

Sensational captures there John! :) I have the Arrow, but haven't flown it as of yet.

Thanks Adam! Much appreciated my friend! You have to give it a try! Its amazing. I'll be doing a livery pack for it as well too based off rel world NNumbers and liveries. :) I'll let you know when its ready.

Wow John - spectacular shots of the airplane and scenery along the Front Range!:cool::cool: Are you sure these aren't RW photos?!:D

Thanks Bill! I was wondering if I got pulled into another dimension as well looking at them with the hyper realism of the new FS now. :o Incredible, isn't it?

Great shots of your Arrow and the beautiful Colorado countryside John. Nicely done. :cool: :cool:

Thanks Larry, much appreciated man. Love flying over Colorado and the area.

Enjoyed that Arrow!

Good shots

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed them as much as I did making them!