TV Radio Towers, Windmills Farms

Is msfs planning on putting in TV Radio towers and windmill farms as they should have done this from the start , what are they thinking or are they trying to get us to spend money on 3rd party for those items that should of came with MSFS , same as the manual ,,

SHAM ON YOU MICROSOFT FOR SCREWING THE PUBLIC

I'll give you that Microsoft/Asobo should have included a manual, but at some point it has to be understood that they can't offer every single detail that the human eye can see in real life.

- James

Intel i7-10700F 2.9 gigahertz - 16GB Memory DDR4 3000 megahertz - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8GB - 480GB SSD + 1TB HDD - Windows 10

I see windmills wherever they are.

But you have to remember that Bing has been generated from satellite photos looking mostly straight down, so it doesn't do "towers" of any kind well. Google Earth has the same problem.

i7-10700K, ASUS Prime Z490-P motherboard, 32 gig, GTX 1080 Ti, 1TB M2 drive, Thrustmaster T16000M, Logitech Rudder Pedals , xbox controller.

Also, the satellite photos seem to be about 3 years old. A lot of windmill farms added since then.
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

Apparently you havent flown around the SE corner of Washington State down into NE Oregon, Pendleton, Pasco, Walla Walla... Flippin wind generators everywhere and along the Columbia outside Ellensburg..It actually quite something at night with their orange lights..Looks like fire.

Apparently you havent flown around the SE corner of Washington State down into NE Oregon, Pendleton, Pasco, Walla Walla... Flippin wind generators everywhere and along the Columbia outside Ellensburg..It actually quite something at night with their orange lights..Looks like fire.

Nope i have not i live in the north east US , New York ,,, and their are a bunch of tv and radio towers in my area and and windmill farms east of me which none of them are in the sim,,,

i think Asobo MS is screwing us in a lot of different aspect of this sim just my opinion ,

Thanks

Nope i have not i live in the north east US , New York ,,, and their are a bunch of tv and radio towers in my area and and windmill farms east of me which none of them are in the sim,,,

i think Asobo MS is screwing us in a lot of different aspect of this sim just my opinion ,

Thanks

Expecting Asobo to perfectly model every tower and wind farm for the entire world is unrealistic. They never did promise that the world would be modelled 100% with accuracy, only that it would be far better than what had been done before out of the box. As the data they get from Bing Maps improves and they improve the Azure AI algorithms, so will the scenery in the sim. Even the much vaunted Google Maps is not 100% accurate either.

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/content.php?21852-FranceVFR-Releases-France-VFR-Obstacles-VFR-Landmarks-For-MSFS

I see France VFR has released an addon that includes 500,000, yes half a million, VFR "obstacles" in France including windmills, radio towers, power pylons etc. together with loads of VFR obstacles and reporting points. Is that what you're looking for? Only €40.

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/content.php?21852-FranceVFR-Releases-France-VFR-Obstacles-VFR-Landmarks-For-MSFS

I see France VFR has released an addon that includes 500,000, yes half a million, VFR "obstacles" in France including windmills, radio towers, power pylons etc. together with loads of VFR obstacles and reporting points. Is that what you're looking for? Only €40.

some thing like that ,, how ever we should not have to buy some thing that should of been with the default program ,

No I do not expect 100% accurate, how ever Asobo/MS should not be leaving VFR flight hazards out nor landmarks which some are their and some are not I am sure that will get better ,,, my opinion is that a lot of what they did, did on purpose , so 3rd party software has to be bought and they give Asobo/MS a kick back,,, its all a marketing Scam and we all know MS is great doing that