Tokyo as far as the eye can see.

azzaro

This moster of a city brought my frame rates down to the low teens. Detailed buidings to the horizon.

I won't attempt to identify all the key landmarks and structures but there are plenty. Enjoy! -- Bob

Tokyo (1).jpg

Tokyo (2).jpg

Tokyo (3).jpg

Tokyo (4).jpg

Tokyo (5).jpg

Tokyo (6).jpg

Tokyo (7).jpg

Tokyo (8).jpg

Tokyo (9).jpg

Tokyo (10).jpg

more in reply…

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Wow...Simply stunning.

By the computer specs, I assume 1920x1080? Darryl

Yup. Just one screen. I tried two but the bezel in the middle, however thin, is not pleasant. -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Very nice, Bob! You have finally hired a decent cameraman! :D

I agree, this is the best screenshot venue ever!!

Having said that, it's still worthless as a flightsim if you can only view one view at a time!! RW I was never limited to look in one direction while flying! I could look out both left and right at any given time without changing my views. And especilay while doing something as important as landing I could look out everyway!!

This new sim doesn't allow you to see the world as we saw it on multiple screens as in FS9, FSX, P3D, etc regardless of the number of monitors you are using..!! IMHO IF YOU CAN'T LOOK OUT OF THE COCKPIT WITHOUT CHANGING YOUR VIEW, YOU'RE NOT FLYING A SIM!! Even if the pictures are pretty they're not part of a sim! They are only the lead in of hand held video game!

I own the new sim, but I damn sure don't bother flying it!! Maybe if I were aged ten or thirteen and using a hand-held toy, which is what it apparently was designed for, it might seem normal. But don't ever accuse it of being a Flight Simulator!!!!

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

That is a lot of detail! Nice :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]