MSF2020 - Seas off Louisiana - Hurricane Laura - In the Trough

jring2

Their rough seas graphics rather real.

Hurricane Laura.jpg

AMD 8350 Eight Core 4.0ghz oc'd to 4.4, 16 gig 2133 DDR3 64 bit ram, Microsoft Sidewinder Precision II. GeForce GTX 980Ti w/4gig

OS=Windows 10 64 bit, FSX w/Acceleration & P3d v3, 4, 5 REXII, OrbX

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

John

That is truly amazing :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It seems MS2020 aircraft are unaffected by the graphics. Even in real world weather it barely notices the wind. It floats on the 30 foot seas as if it was calm. When I landed the waves would totally cover the aircraft and then the aircraft would hang 10 20 feet above the trough. I manipulated the pic by waiting when the waves and aircraft were coinciding. Still and all the waves as whitecaps were quite well done. I wish their aircraft were more involved. Crashes were not disabled. Still it took no notice of the waves.

AMD 8350 Eight Core 4.0ghz oc'd to 4.4, 16 gig 2133 DDR3 64 bit ram, Microsoft Sidewinder Precision II. GeForce GTX 980Ti w/4gig

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

John

You get exactly the same thing in P3d v5.

Actually in P3D V5 if you land on water with winds 15 knots or above, you stand a pretty good chance of capsizing in a smaller aircraft. Waves do lack the whitecaps however. You need to set your water at "ultra". That is what mine is set at.

Edited by jring2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

John

That's rougher water than I'd want to land on!!:eek::eek: Well played!;) Michael

Looks swell to me. :rolleyes: (I know, I'm shameless) -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10