Know What You're Looking At: Providence, RI

Very interesting display! Looks like the State House is overrun with a tree:confused:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Very interesting display! Looks like the State House is overrun with a tree:confused:

Thanks David! Yeah, I've reported that to the Developers, even as a beta tester. I'm surprised they never fixed it.

Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.

Thanks David! Yeah, I've reported that to the Developers, even as a beta tester. I'm surprised they never fixed it.

It is fascinating how that happens but I’m sure it will improve. They just need to call lawn maintenance to get out there ;)

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It is fascinating how that happens but I’m sure it will improve. They just need to call lawn maintenance to get out there ;)

LMAO!!!! :p:p I think I've seen oopsiss like that in every sim I've ever fired up!!

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

A lot of nice looking detail for that area.

I was flying around my neighborhood yesterday, following roads and found this mistake. I use gooogle maps sometimes when creating my Photo Real scenery. It looks like a tile got turned by 45 degrees. I just download that area section from bingg maps and covered up that mistake, it was a quick fix. It was the first time I found such a error.

FS15.JPG

A lot of nice looking detail for that area.

I was flying around my neighborhood yesterday, following roads and found this mistake. I use gooogle maps sometimes when creating my Photo Real scenery. It looks like a tile got turned by 45 degrees. I just download that area section from bingg maps and covered up that mistake, it was a quick fix. It was the first time I found such a error.

Yeah, there are some items from time to time, but the sim is still very much in its infancy, so it will be able to be fixed quite nicely with downloadable updates from time to time I'm sure.

Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.

Never been to Providence so the labels help John. The tree gives the Governor a bit of shade when it get to hot. :D

Thanks Larry! With this virus garbage around here lately she needs it. LOL.

LMAO!!!! :p:p I think I've seen oopsiss like that in every sim I've ever fired up!!

Michael

Yup, we're sure to come across them sooner or later sadly! No biggie. Easily fixed with an update I'm sure!