Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: MSFS Known Issues

1. Default

I just noticed that after this latest patch, the "sensitivity" settings for the controls no longer works. It just brings an empty windows that says done! LOL Scratching my head on this one. I need to adjust my rudder pedals and now I can't.

2. Default

I also completely agree - unfortunately I have deleted my FSX - I do miss my PMDG 737 :-(

I had the throttle reverse thrust and the throttles going crazy, after hours of trying I deleted the increase and decrease axis and it all went back to normal.

Trees growing out of ships
    and the list goes on and on, I am writing them down in the hope the MS will continue to fix things.

The more I fligh, the more desappointed I am by this scam! out of the wonderfull eye candy of the sightseeing from altitude, all is wrong. outdated bing datas, awfull AI work on buildings and sure, bridges! Sorry can't succeed loading a screenshot of the river Seine (France) two first and prominent High bridges, but their representation is NOT acceptable. Plenty like that plus some underwater, and everywhere. I lke flying VFR in France, and only the position of the roads and rivers are quite accurate, you can't rely on villages to correct your track, some are missing! Too many errors to mention everywhere in the whole world. How many patches will we have to wait for, knowing that the second one did not adress the needss!

I guess they're not going to fix the flight director.

Another missing significant airport, U64, the new airport in Monticello, Utah. It has a paved 6,000 runway. It replaced U43, which was across the road. It is about 2-3 miles north of the city. Neither airport is available in the sim!
    I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390 MB, 32gb G Skill 3000, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD

With FSX out of the box, everything was pure fantasy, improved with Ultimate Terrain for actual coastlines and roads or photo scenery with no autogen at additional cost. MSFS provides photo scenery with autogen, 3d lights at night, seasons and pretty good weather depiction. While not as good as expensive addon scenery, it gives more of a reality feeling than what I was using in FSX, and it utilizes computer hardware that 32 bit FSX couldn't, giving smooth FPS in dense scenery areas. Except in limited areas, sightseeing isn't all that great, but my concern is not with the scenery, but with the problems preventing errorless flying of an airplane from one point to another.

The altimeter doesn't work right with real weather, the autopilot doesn't work at all in some areas of the world for some strange reason, airport taxiways are given made-up designators rather than what is in the real world, and other issues reported by others. I can live with the scenery issues, but I cannot live with the functional issues, and am actually a bit angry about it.

Asus Prime Z490-P motherboard, Intel i7-10700K CPU, 32GB DDR4 3200 memory, GeForce RTX 2070-8GB video, 1TB M.2 SSD, Windows 10-64 bit, Acer 23"WS LCD and Benq 19" LCD, Logitech Flight Yoke, Thrustmaster Pedals, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick, TrackIR 5, MSFS Deluxe and FSX Deluxe, UTX-USA2, UTX-TAC, GEX-NA, ASN, WOAI

This update has grounded me. Using an CH Yoke which worked perfectly, up until patch 1.0.3.0, using only the Icon A5 and Cessna 152, because of the problems, associated with the big birds, everything worked fine. Updated with patch 1.0.3.0, and all of a sudden, when taking off the planes would rise to about 500 ft., and then suddenly, and violently, start going left and right, until it crashed into the ground.

I have put in an ticket to Asobo. Until they fix this I'm grounded. Hopefully, they will get out a patch soon.

By the way, I changed none of the configurations that I had set up the sim with.
    Last edited by rrroberttt; 09-19-2020 at 01:23 PM. Reason: add paragraph

Quote Originally Posted by rrroberttt View Post
    Updated with patch 1.0.3.0, and all of a sudden, when taking off the planes would rise to about 500 ft., and then suddenly, and violently, start going left and right, until it crashed into the ground.
    Re-calibrate the yoke with the Windows 10 Game Controllers app - search for joy.cpl - relaunch the sim and you should be back to normal.
    Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-Z270X-Gaming 7, Intel i5-7600k 3.80GHz OC'd 4.28GHz, NZXT X62 Kraken, 16Gb 3500MHz Ram, 2x 2TB Samsung Hybrid SSD's, LG DVDRW, NVidia GTX1050Ti 4Gb, Phanteks Enthoo Pro M case, CH Yoke & Pedals, Dell P2815Q 28" 4k Monitor, Windows 10 Pro x64

@tiger1962;

Thanks for your input, i've tried that, but it doesn't work. Actually, every action from the yoke work, however, when attempting to lift off, when I get to about 500 ft. above ground, then the violent action begins. I think I will re-install the sim entirely and, see how that goes. Again, thanks for your input.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast