Found this beauty while looking for something else!

Cool looking bird Rick!

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Cool looking bird Rick!

Thanks David! I just happened upon it last evening when searching for a French fighter jet for somebody else on here! I took a liking to it, decided to keep one for myself! :rolleyes: Just what I need, one more for the herd!

Rick :cool:

Yes, that mostly the last gen plane by Dassault. It usually features small front plans (maybe called 'canards') I think! Edited by flightsimg
Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Nice find, Rick. Where did you find it?

Hi Luis - I found it on this site's library. File name rafaleacupx.zip, by Bob Chicilo. Download comes with 2 models, 2 different liveries for each. One model has the filler neck for aerial fueling, the other model without! I chose the two liveries with the no filler neck. Bob did a great job on this. Panel was okay, but I had one that I use in my T-38 that I liked a whole lot better! It is fast, better be quick with the autopilot coming off the deck, by the time I knew what was happening, I swear it looked like it wanted to take me out of the earth's atmosphere into space! I lowered my intitial climb rate down to 1500' /min climb to get acclimated, then once I am set, I bump that up to 2500-2700'/min for a very nice climbout.

Try it, you won't be disappointed! Any questions, PM me!

Yes, that mostly the last gen plane by Dassault. It usually features small front plans (maybe called 'canards') I think!

Thanks Gerard! I watched a few YouTube videos of the Dassault aircraft, very hot performers for sure! I am having fun with this one, very fast, very stable and very predictable!