I re-opened my South-African HUB (FSX)

peer01

I have several beautiful South-African repaints in my hanger, and didn't install any South African scenery on this computer so far. On my last PC's I had lots of SA sceneries, so it was time to look for some airports. I installed the airports of Cape-Town (including the iconic "Table Mountain") Bisho and Lanseria. Next step will be mesh, landclass and ground textures for the area's. Here's the first try-out: a take-off from Cape-Town Intl.

FSX Gold + Acceleration

Freeware Avro York

Freeware Cape-Town Intl. airport and the "Table-Mountain"

Freeware Drzewiecki grass textures

Freeware HDE-V2 clouds

Please click on the pics for a better view:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Thanks very much for looking!

Greetz!! :)

Edited by peer01
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Beautiful shots once again Jan! And as a bonus I don't have to rush to the library as I already have that bird now.:pilot:

The main gear looks pretty massive on this bird don't you think? I hope they don't fall off and land on my roof!

Thanks Michael and Gary :):)

Michael, I think all of our credit cards melted several times because of buying stunning Orbx sceneries.....

Gary: no worries, my roof is much more popular when things fall of planes....:rolleyes::eek: Oh, and the main gear WAS very massive, was the Lancaster gear. The whole wing section btw. The Yorks were made of surplus WW2 plane parts.

Edited by peer01
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That surely was a great experience to fly in those areas!

On the other hand, as you seem avoiding any water wheel-landing, wonder whether you wouldn't now land a pax plane amidst the wild game of Africa! :):)

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Great looking aircraft and scenery, Your Hynuss! ;) Looks like the Steward is getting ready to serve lunch to Lyndon B. Johnson (window seat)...and isn't that Uncle Adolph sitting in the rear seat?? Maybe my eyes are going bad!:confused:

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Wow Jan some first try out. Great pictures, great scenery and an equally great model.

Love the mountain shot a lot.

Khalid

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I like your South African Avro York and the pics. of it Jan. The Capetown scenery looks very good and Tabel Top displays well! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Charlie, I noticed the same two passengers. When you fly with a von Peerhoven you'll see some shady underworld types. Looks like the attendant shoved his thumb into Lyndon's grub. :p

Larry

Love the shots against the mountains! Well done :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes, your skies amazingly look really African -- and even South African as far as the first series of pictures is concerned! :cool:
Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net