fsscr003.jpg

fsscr004.jpg

Gee thanks! :mad:

fsscr006.jpg

fsscr007.jpg

fsscr008.jpg

fsscr009.jpg

Edited by DAVIDSTRAKA

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yep, had that happen to me, also, on FSX! Oh, and David, I like that AA livery on that aircraft!

Rick :cool:

Thanks again! I’m thinking it’s some fella we know that was cutting in line :D

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It's always the same company! :mad::mad::mad: I punched their noses on a regular base in the past ;) Nice bird you have David! :cool::cool:

Thank you! They all need to be grounded! :D

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They are out there! Be careful!

Safety third! :D

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ah! If not a close call :) :pilot:

If there were real dynamics in the sim, I think I would have had a serious problem! :D

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Except for the close encounter it looks like it was nice flight!!!!!!!!!

Thank you! Always a surprise when the windscreen fills up with another plane :rolleyes:

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you! Always a surprise when the windscreen fills up with another plane :rolleyes:

Great shots again David!

As to the sudden appearance of another plane in the windscreen, that's hot hugely uncommon RW in some non-ATC regulated GA airfields. :eek::eek: Thankfully a Cessna 150 doesn't stir the air up too much

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

One thing about FSX or FS2004, not only do you play the roll of pilot, but also ATC as well. That's one reason why I have Little NavMap on the second screen so I can see all the approaching aircraft and either chose another parallel runway, slow down or speed up. Then once I touch down I hull butt off to the taxi way to make way from the other approaching aircraft.

I had such a scenario a couple weeks back in Tokyo. Boy was that airport busy. And the viability was like 4 miles so I was watching TCAS and Little NavMap like a hawk. There was so much traffic coming in I had to slow down so much that it was just a few knots over stall speed with all flaps to make way for all incoming aircraft. I typically let them go on past me since AI's approach speeds are way unrealistic and a lot faster. Do they comply with a 250 knots at 10k or lower? NOPE!

This is why I hope that the new simulator that will be released will have way better ATC where they stack 'em, route 'em, and hold 'em. :D

Except for the close encounter it looks like it was nice flight!!!!!!!!!

Thank you much!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Here you go David! Not many will want to jump in front of this "Bad Boy!"

[ATTACH=CONFIG]213642[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]213643[/ATTACH]

Looking forward to flying her!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Moments like that 'Traffic Toolbox' comes in handy, just zap them, they will be out of your way.

Col.

That’s something I need to look into!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

One thing about FSX or FS2004, not only do you play the roll of pilot, but also ATC as well. That's one reason why I have Little NavMap on the second screen so I can see all the approaching aircraft and either chose another parallel runway, slow down or speed up. Then once I touch down I hull butt off to the taxi way to make way from the other approaching aircraft.

I had such a scenario a couple weeks back in Tokyo. Boy was that airport busy. And the viability was like 4 miles so I was watching TCAS and Little NavMap like a hawk. There was so much traffic coming in I had to slow down so much that it was just a few knots over stall speed with all flaps to make way for all incoming aircraft. I typically let them go on past me since AI's approach speeds are way unrealistic and a lot faster. Do they comply with a 250 knots at 10k or lower? NOPE!

This is why I hope that the new simulator that will be released will have way better ATC where they stack 'em, route 'em, and hold 'em. :D

I keep an eye on the traffic showing on the Garmin. I knew it was behind me but it’s approach speed was much faster! The new sim does show a lot of promise :D

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I like the paint on your MD-83 David. :cool: :cool: Sometimes stiff happens on approach:D

Thank you much! Nothing like sucking jet fumes on final :rolleyes:

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]