fsscr011.jpg

fsscr013.jpg

fsscr014.jpg

fsscr017.jpg

fsscr019.jpg

fsscr020.jpg

fsscr024.jpg

fsscr025.jpg

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Very nice David! Beautiful 747, and I do love your night approaches. Charleston too! One of my all time favorites!

Rick :cool:

Thanks Rick! I thought you would enjoy Charleston. The VC doesn’t have night lighting. I’m thinking of swapping the panel with the default 747 or finding a different 747 panel.

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes, you could do that. I like the default 747 panel, it is functional, wonder why the developer chose something else. I have something else, but I think you might want to stay close to "Boeing!"

I personally am not crazy about VC's, so I can't help you there!

Good luck - Rick :cool:

nice shots

Thank you kindly!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fine! Like the departure over the Salt Lake range

Much appreciated!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fine! Like the departure over the Salt Lake range

It is a nice area for a departure or landing. Thanks!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes, you could do that. I like the default 747 panel, it is functional, wonder why the developer chose something else. I have something else, but I think you might want to stay close to "Boeing!"

I personally am not crazy about VC's, so I can't help you there!

Good luck - Rick :cool:

I do like the VC for take off and landing shots if it’s done well. I’ll see how things go with the default or check out some others :D

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Excellent shots and nice flight. I really like that sunset shot!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, glad you liked it!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Beautiful as always David! ;)

I live near SDF and therefore see a bunch of "Brown" (UPS) aircraft. In fact several pilots who fly for Brown and DHL live near me.

In fact, we just got some exciting news from UPS yesterday. They flew a 747 into SDF full of Pablo Picasso art work in to Louisville for a several month exhibition here! Most of that art has, they claim, never been out of Europe before!

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Beautiful as always David! ;)

I live near SDF and therefore see a bunch of "Brown" (UPS) aircraft. In fact several pilots who fly for Brown and DHL live near me.

In fact, we just got some exciting news from UPS yesterday. They flew a 747 into SDF full of Pablo Picasso art work in to Louisville for a several month exhibition here! Most of that art has, they claim, never been out of Europe before!

Michael

Driven by there many times going back and forth to Memphis. It was cool watching the UPS birds going in there.

Sounds like a historic event for sure!

Thanks for the comments :D

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Your big UPS 747 full of Amazon orders looks good David. The snow on those mountains remind me that winter is here. :cool: :cool: :)

For sure! Tis the season :D

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Driven by there many times going back and forth to Memphis. It was cool watching the UPS birds going in there.

Sounds like a historic event for sure!

Thanks for the comments :D

Hey David,

Funny you'd mention Memphis. I was just down there for my brother in law's retirement party. He worked for Fed Ex there and gives me hell every time I mention Big brown!.

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Hey David,

Funny you'd mention Memphis. I was just down there for my brother in law's retirement party. He worked for Fed Ex there and gives me hell every time I mention Big brown!.

Michael

No doubt the rivalry there! Congratulations on you brother’s retirement. My brother once worked for FedEx. My Mom used to live in the area so I spent some time there.

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]