Need help

criwik

?:confused:

It's Yoda Charlie! Use The Force!! :D

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Hi all sim I've gone over FSX before I had FS9. How to see a starting track longer thinks it will be short run length

Grateful for answers

Just in case the weird replies above don't clue you in, we don't seem to be able to understand what you're asking about. Perhaps you did a literal translation from some other language, but in any case you'll need to make your question a bit more clear to us.

Larry N.

As Skylab would say:

Remember: Aviation is NOT an exact Science!

I speak - well I say I do, and some even agree with me - Danish, English (British, American and Pidgin), German, Norwegian, Swedish and some crusty French, I can read Dutch and Flemish (but not pronounce those), but the OP's statement does not make sense to me, unless he needs an aircraft like a Fieseler Storch or a Helio Courier?

Jorgen

Is this about being able to see the runway over the 2D panel or VC in your aircraft?

In the VC, use shift+enter or shift+ backspace to raise or lower your seat.

In a 2D panel, use ctrl+q or ctrl+shift+q to raise or lower you seat.

Thought this sounded familiar! https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?318966-Need-help

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️