50 USA State Challenge! Final Leg!

Ketchikan International (PAKT) Ketchikan, Alaska to Honolulu International (PHNL). The final leg of flying to every state in the US. It's been a great journey.

PART 1

Getting ready to leave Ketchikan VERY early in the morning.

fsscr001.jpg

fsscr003.jpg

On the way

fsscr004.jpg

fsscr005.jpg

fsscr006.jpg

fsscr008.jpg

fsscr010.jpg

Sun coming up

fsscr012.jpg

fsscr014.jpg

fsscr015.jpg

Please see PART 2

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

PART 2

Land Ho!

fsscr017.jpg

Battle Ships

fsscr019.jpg

fsscr021.jpg

fsscr022.jpg

fsscr023.jpg

fsscr025.jpg

Seagulls greeting me

fsscr027.jpg

fsscr028.jpg

fsscr029.jpg

The End!

fsscr030.jpg

Thanks for all the views and following me on this adventure. Thanks for all the great comments also!

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Whoa, saving the best plane for last! :cool::cool::cool: Fantastic flight with the Strat David, the pic with the moon is a REAL winner Sir! :eek:

Thanks for all these great flights! :):)

And thanks for following! It was fun :D

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great job David and welcome back to our group! Next tour :rolleyes: we are going to request that you do it in fighter jets, so that it will speed things up so you can get reacquainted with your family that much sooner!

We enjoyed it! Rick :cool:

Ha! Thanks Rick. You have a good point. It’s just amazing how much is out there to explore! I need some tubeliner time :D

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wow, great final flight.

Enjoyed each one!+

Thank you kindly! I really enjoyed it :D

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Enjoyed that tour! Should give ideas to people on other continents! :):)

PS: any drink to celebrate?

Thanks Gerard! I had a couple Mai Tai drinks there in Hawaii :D

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A fine ending of your tour. Very nice pics. and a good old Strat to do it in. :cool: :cool: :)

Thanks Larry!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Beautiful shots, and a fine choice of aeroplane for the finish

Thank you very much!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Now it's time to turn around and go the opposite direction!

Ha! Good idea however, I have some other stuff I want to do in the sim! :D I'm in the process of rearranging my office and other life things are getting in the way. So much to do, so little time :rolleyes:

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes, that's true. FS world is so vast, so much to explore, countries one never visited! :):)

You got it Gerard! There is probably so much hidden in that sim we will never see :(

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

And that makes that there are so many way to fly in there! Personally, a I worked for the French government in Northern Africa (a kind of French Peace Corps but much better :) ), I like returning to where i lived or visited in the area. Also fly around Dijon, on those terrains I know. And for the rest, I allow me to any location I feel to check. And, as I also travelled a lot here and there (Europe, US, etc.) I'm that too much tempted, all in all. That allowed me also to check realism in the FS versions. Indeed a fine product, I think since FS98. The real tools for world geeks (in a good sense :):) )
Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

And that makes that there are so many way to fly in there! Personally, a I worked for the French government in Northern Africa (a kind of French Peace Corps but much better :) ), I like returning to where i lived or visited in the area. Also fly around Dijon, on those terrains I know. And for the rest, I allow me to any location I feel to check. And, as I also travelled a lot here and there (Europe, US, etc.) I'm that too much tempted, all in all. That allowed me also to check realism in the FS versions. Indeed a fine product, I think since FS98. The real tools for world geeks (in a good sense :):) )

You definitely have a leg up being a world traveler! Making the comparisons is worth it. I really want to expand my skills and get into designing airports I once flew to in the real world. I've been doing a lot of research in that area now. (The reason for my home office project) I would like to have those airports a little more to my liking. We will see how it turns out :D

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A fine effort.

Did you log how long you spent in the air?

It's in the logbook feature of FSX. I would have to add it up. Excellent question! I will add it up and let everyone know :D

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Congratulations David on the completion of your challenging adventure. :cool: :pilot: :cool: :pilot: :cool: :pilot: And you have chose a fine ship (Stratocruiser) for your parting shot! Then the mai tai (rum punch) ! :cool: :pilot: :cool: :pilot: Thank you for sharing, it was very interesting to follow up. Keep up the good work and Godspeed.

NB: Why don't we the merry lot on this forum arrange for a collective flying activity of some sort? I was part of the Aerosoft (Around the world in 80 days) challenge and it was a tremendous joy. Just an idea.

Best wishes.

Khalid

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Congratulations David on the completion of your challenging adventure. :cool: :pilot: :cool: :pilot: :cool: :pilot: And you have chose a fine ship (Stratocruiser) for your parting shot! Then the mai tai (rum punch) ! :cool: :pilot: :cool: :pilot: Thank you for sharing, it was very interesting to follow up. Keep up the good work and Godspeed.

NB: Why don't we the merry lot on this forum arrange for a collective flying activity of some sort? I was part of the Aerosoft (Around the world in 80 days) challenge and it was a tremendous joy. Just an idea.

Best wishes.

Khalid

Thanks Khalid! It was fun and thanks for following along!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]